me too.got an solo replay playing human first time

Discussion in 'Trailers & Replays' started by baxra, Jun 27, 2007.

1. baxra

baxra New Member

So yeah, ive been diggin We.Sky and i'm watching alot of his replays nowadays and thought wow human is very cool,so i started playing with human alittle bit.

here is my first time playing solo on attachment(I fu**** up in the scout part in the biginning,and i didnt notice i had so much gold :S i guess its cuz of my lack of lumber)

I obvioulsy cant play like him in a week of play with human. note: this isint an highskilled gosu micro/macro skills replay,im still just a mediocre warcraft player trying to improve:
    So i would appriciate if someone took a look at my replay and share their comments/suggestions/thoughts/tips on how i can improve.

thanks in advance

2. baxra

baxra New Member

anyone ?:(

o/

3. QuikSilver

QuikSilver Forum *********

michigan/USA
    Sorry, I would get to your replay but im a bit busy right now! If you just started playing with Hu (first week or so), then my suggestions would state the obvious because you probably lack the basics. Play for a week or two longer and then post a replay so we can give you some more advanced tips.

4. ChrisH36

ChrisH36 Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.

Temple Prime, Sarajevo
    And the fact there are many threads on this forum. Also, you cannot double post to bump a thread.

What I suggest you do is tell us what you think your strengths and weaknesses are, and so we can help you to some degree. I know you want us to watch your replay and all, but it would be a good idea to give us something a little more to work with.

5. Rakk

Rakk BattleForums Newbie

very hot