Me and neut vs a comp.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it is pretty unimportant but there really isnt much activity here lately. So might as well post some.

Since me and neutron arent the best of players we only played one Protoss player. I got protoss while he got terran. He set up a basic defense so he can go for larger things while i help the guy at bay. Making sure he had to work for his meat. If anyone does get the replay i recomend going fast and just watching base structure and such.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Try your skills at two or three. It's the only way you'll get better. Versing harder opponents is a good way to hone your skills, you'll try hard if the challenge is there.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
I'm not so good on normal maps. Its hard for me to tech to nukes and BCs in under 10 minutes like I used to. I did have fun though. I am kinda pissed that I didn't get to see if my defense would have held up against a good sized protoss army! :doh The bastard had the nerve to expand at my expansion! Tanks AHOY!

I would have played better, but when I play 2v1comp, the comp usally sits on his ass and only sends the first attack force then does nothing. So I thought that this game would be no different, so I took my sweet ass time until Static was under almost constant attack and was like "oh shit, better get my ass in gear!"

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hehe heres a replay of me and a friend at school.... ghey nuking terran....
NeutronHInc said:
I
I would have played better, but when I play 2v1comp, the comp usally sits on his ass and only sends the first attack force then does nothing. So I thought that this game would be no different, so I took my sweet ass time until Static was under almost constant attack and was like "oh shit, better get my ass in gear!"
i thin kthe cpu is gettin harder evry patch...
:fwink