Master Crafter's Group

Rathanu

Reaction score
Ok, I know I am brand new, but I have been playing massive amounts of Master crafters over lan, and would really like to find some other players. If you can host please include that info here. If nobody can host, I will do the port forwarding and I will host. or we will play over hamachi or something.

You can PM me here, or Message me on AIM Pie0rDie
(thats a Zero instead of a O)

If you would please, inculde your level.

Also if you have no clue what master crafters is.

*ATTN* it is a Frozen Throne map
Master crafter is a ORPG created by SomeWhiteDude
Save/Load function
Max level is 500
When you pick up a item, it appears on your character.
So when you pick up a sword, your characters model is wielding a Sword.
When you pick up some gloves, you character is wearing gloves
WHen you pick up a helm, your char is wearing a helm,
YOu get the picture
All monsters have a 1% chance to drop a spell book allowing you to "Summon" them. Usually costs between 80 and 300 mana depending on how high level they are.
Dueling System
every like 30 minutes there is a Brawler fight. Which consists of a FFA match, with a Brawler in there, Each time he becomes stronger, every time you kill him, everyone recieves a lot of XP, So this is the opportunity to kill the brawler instead of ffa'ng everyone

-A little extra info-
It has some advanced scripts, As I said before, when you pick up a item, it appears on your char, But there is more. When you level up, You hit the ESC key to spend your point. It has many many bosses for all levels. All giving good gear.

MAX time of a map is 1 hour 30 minutes, after that armageddon happens (basically 5 gods come and attack you)

~Screenshots~
(I tried to take some pictures of the guys to the left wieling some of the best items.

It is challenging and fun.

Click here to download

My current stats

Level- 123 (Yes. Ironically I stopped at 123... not on purpose though. I just want to play with someone)
Status- Hero, Thats right. I shelled out the 6k to get the hero sword to get the hero aura
Type- Melee > Tank. I dont have much mana, just enough so I could summon if I found a monster that I wished to summon, or if I find a better heal

I would rather like it if everyone also had Ventrillo. Much more fun on ventrillo.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
This looks interesting.

Rathanu

Reaction score
I added you to AIM, Anyone else interested.

Also If you are going Melee or Mage I can get you a NICE shield from the start, its called flame shield, it shoots a flame bolt at One nearby enemy