~Map Request~

Hydra(EF)

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:rolleyes: I've been bored with things lately so ive decided to do a little community work, ill make maps for a living since i have no current things to do. If u want a map just tell me what type, i know how to make maps unlike some other people. I have SCM Draft and Map Colours so post a request or go to channel Op EF.

Hydra(EF)

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
okay ill get to it, im on bnet right now if u wana meet me on channel Op EF.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Er... You could use GUEdit too. But uh... Those are kind of dorogritory words. You should name it something else. Make a really cool Stacked Cannon D map.

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

Hydra(EF)

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ill uhh work on the "Harry Potter" one first, it shouldnt take to long just add some names get a few triggers and release it.

Hydra(EF)

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just look out for the map on bnet usually the game name will be called "harry potter" it should be done tomorrow...

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'll look forward to it. Make sure to name it something that's not dorogritory.

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah you got it. Hermione.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Make a Firebat Defense.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Make a map that contains atleast 5000 triggers. It doesn't matter what the trigger has to be. It could be crappy, useless, dumb, idiotic, noLife. Make the terrain rpg like. Try to do it in 30 minutes. Using your pinky for the keyboard and you're left hand on the mouse. When you're done, can you post it here?

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
nice master virus, im trying right now (not the triggers) but a 30 minute rpg map with no triggers locations, made with my pinky and left hand on the mouse.

(have you ever tried pressing the left mouse button with your left hand pinky... hard)

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
master virus, I've heard there is a nice mental society in new york, you should check it out.
Tass - don't be afraid, tell everyone your a war amp

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
yes, I'll reach into my invisible pocket and pull out my invisible credit card and hand it to the invisible flight attendant and she'll give me an invisible ticket and I'll ship it over to you on my inivisible car!
(I have a great sense of imagination!)

Hydra(EF)

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow lol Virus its pretty hard cuz after a while your pinky gets sore and im still workin on the "Harry Potter" map that fo0l requested but he hasn't said anything yet...

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Make a map that kills units in the letters of STFU.