Male/Femals of Diablo .....

Morbid Angel

Reaction score
:morph Hello all i was just woandering if they will ever make some of the classes to where you can play a male or Female .....

The Barbarian is only a male my wife wants to play one as well but she wants a female version

Same thing with the Druid why not a Druidess ?

I would also like to play a Wizard but not a female one ....

The only one that needs to stay a single one is the Amazon women .

Bring in the Monk class from the Hellfire ....

Also make it where you can have little paper dolls so you can change things on your person like when you first make your character you can change hair style color of hair and eyes . Maybe even what they wear.

I also like the Bard from Hell fire.

ssPedro

Reaction score
sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup

hiimjosh

Reaction score
Well, you could just make the Amazon a rogue like it was in D1 then have rogues in D3 that are male and female. A Paladin would be kinda weird for a female if you ask me, but who cares. The only problem is do we want 7 or so of the same classes and models all over again or would we want them to spend their time making 7 entirely new classes and models in addition to what we have?

Morbid Angel

Reaction score
well new characters would be awsome such as Monks they are only male i mean look they have the Assassin basicaly the Ninja a female . And yes your right about the Paladin . But i would like to choose a between a male or female on the Barbarian or Wizard or even the Druid and Necromancer my wife plays as well . Make a Warrior again that can be a male or female and bring back the rogues. And yes they do have the Amazons that are only female some classes i agree that should just stay male or female. :grunt

UnsaNe

Member!
Reaction score
the monk class from hellfire was retarded
if you want more variety like that you should probably pick up a baldur's gate game, theyre really good and use d&d style as opposed to just hack and slash

Morbid Angel

Reaction score
LOL i just noticed this hole time every one looks the same maybe they can give us a system where we can choose are color of skin different faces styles of hair ..... Color of hair types of facial hair and color if your Male .... Your own imagie on how your own character should look like instead of every one looking the same ..............

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think some classes should be choosable, and others not. For instance, the Amazon should be female only. A Necromancer could be male or female. Barbarians might be more of a male class, but you could hope they add a female warrior type of class, such as a Valkyrie or something to compensate for it. I think it's a good idea on some classes, not all of them. For logical reasons that is. :)

Also, don't double post! Use the Edit Button. :)

Steel101

Member!
Reaction score
Of course, they have to have Amazons female, but what I would like to see is a male assassin. He'd be my best and only friend =D

Paladins can be females, just look at Fara (Act 2, blacksmith/healer)

But this could also have some problems. Some people like to stick with the one gender for one class option. And this little choosing gender + face,body,etc. would make D3 look a little like an MMORpG (Everquest, specifically). And who wants to pay 15$ a month?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I sure as hell don't, but maybe a little mroe customization then before wouldn't hurt it. I think anyways. Most classes could be Male/Female, but some would have to be one or the other. (Amazon for instance, or Sorceress.) :)

LocalBoyZ

Member!
Reaction score
You should be able to choose male or female for ANY class. The amazon is women only so don't include the amazon in d3. Just make the rogue have the same abilities of an amazon and a rogue in d3. Then you could choose male or female for any class. Why wouldn't you have a female paladin? In every other game besides d2 you can. Same with barbarians.

If you have the options of a mmorpg it doesn't mean they will charge you the same price as an mmorpg. I hope they make it with MORE customizable chracters then WoW. Quite frankly WoW has a VERY limited character customization. For them to charge you a mothly fee they would for an mmorpg they would have to make it an mmorpg. As long as you're playing over b net and it's not a persistant world they have no reason to charge you 15 bucks a months ebcause it's not an mmorpg.

LocalBoyZ

Member!
Reaction score
LOL, I already said to take the amazon out and just have the rogue for both males and females. And I think the word for a male sorceress is sorcerer (you know, they had them in diablo 1). Lol, you should think before you post.