Making Unlimited Arrows

Gpstar92

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
STICKY THIS!

Need to know how to make unlimited Arrows or Javelins? I'll teach you how.
Requirements
1.)Zonfire Hero Editor
2.)Good Item Making Skills

---------------------------------
[blur]Unlimited Arrows[/blur]

Step 1: Making the Bow
First of all, you need to open Zonfire and go to the Extras Menu. Click at the last tab called "Item/Character Create" Then pick the bow and save it to "Picked Up". Then add the attributes like "95 to all attributes, Enhanced Defense......and Add Experience". Leave one empty for something special.

Step 2: Making The Arrows
Now open the Extras Menu again. Then make some arrows. Add the attributes to the arrows like "Increased Stack Size, Add Experience......and Enhanced Damage. Now go back to the bow you just made a few minutes ago.

Step 3: Final Touches
Now right click the bow and click "Edit in Extras Menu". Remember when I told you to leave one attribute open? Put "Throwable" into that attribute. Good Job! You are finished making unlimited arrows!
[blur]Unlimited Javelins[/blur]
Step 1: Making It
This one is very easy. Make some javelins, and add the attribute "Throwable".

[blur]High Attack Rating[/blur]

Getting Attack Rating up to 2 million

Make some charms, about 12, and add these attributes:
Attack
. . Attack Rating
Other
. . Bonus To Attack Rating %
ByLevel
. . Att Rating (on Lvl)
. . Bonus To Attack Rating % (on Lvl)
Your Attack Rating should go up high, if not, make some more charms. Also add:
ByTime
. .Attack Rating%(Day)
. .Attack Rating%(night)
. .Attack Rating(Day)
. .Attack Rating(night)
It should work

Gpstar92

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
STICKY THIS!

Tutorials(continued)

How to make your own whites!(Without a hex editor)

Requirements
a)Zonfire
b)Good Item Making Skills

Step One

Open up Zonfire. Then go to the Extras menu and make armor. Save it to picked up. Then make it socketed and add some attributes like strength, vitality, etc.

Step Two
Make about 6 jewels and add some attributes. I mean very good attributes. Put about 12 of the same attributes on the jewels and leave the rest of the attributes blank. If you make different attributes and put them in the armor, Diablo will crash

Step Three
Now edit the armor in the Extras menu and make it unique. The put the unique ID, which you choose, to 276 Highlord's Wrath. It looks the same like the item, but it's color is white. Then play Diablo and put the jewels in the armor!

Some items will not become white, like arrows, charms, jewels, etc.

How to Get Monster Attacks
How to get monster skills, like Baal Cold Missiles.

Open Zonfire. Make a charm in the Extras Menu. Go to "Charged Skill" in the skills section in Zonfire and go down to 318 **(Baal Cold Missiles)
You can use "Non-Class Skill" and choose Baal's Cold Missiles
Try them on Iron Golem's or Mercenary's. I don't know if Mercs are recognized as monsters in a game, but Golems are. There's a 50/50 chance they might work with an Iron Golem.

Extra Info
It is possible to use "critter skills". I met a guy who was using (baal cold missles) and he said he did it by putting it on a charm or something as a non-class skill.

Let's make this thread a tutorial thread and put some tutorials on making items and stuff. Add some stuff you think is cool or will help some people having trouble.

Gpstar92

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Please Sticky!!!!

How to change an items photo
Wanna make a jewel look like an axe? I'll teach you how.

Making It
This is a very easy trick using Zonfire. Let's say you're making a jewel. Make it unique. Then make it Deathspade. It will look like an axe in the game. You can test around with this trick.

volrotho

Member!
Reaction score
server side? client side? open bnet? closed? what the hell is this lol

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can make whites outta swordguard slo, and tooththrow is kinda a dark-white. Nice guide though.

A warning for making whites: If your char is completly made of whites that have all those 30billion mods you wont be able to join open games. So try to keep abundant-mod-whites to a mimimum of 1. Save rules goes for blacks/blues/ whateveer else you think of making;)

Gpstar92

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Options
-------------------------------
For whites, you could also make it HeadStriker, Tooththrow, or Swordguard. For altering pictures, you do not need to make it Deathspade. You could put it as anything you want.