Maintenance

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've been playing the WoW trial version on Silvermoon for the past couple days. I tried to log on this morning and all the servers are down for maintenance. Shit, how do you guys deal with this?? I'm jonesin.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Go jerk off until the servers come back up

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm doing right now!

Zao

Reaction score
Sigh.

I'm checking Ampwow about that Natasha choker neck thingy with 50 AP. I am currently 16 short of 2k unbuffed AP, and I'd be closer. I am hesitant to put on my 3piece DS bonus, considering I already switched the enchant from +7 agil to Spurs, and put a +7 on my Sky-hunters boots.

Also, I can gain 4 AP from a new red jewel in my gloves. If I don't use DS 3piece, I can go get those bracers = to DS, but with 6 more Stam. Also I need to switch over my 6/5 mp/5 enchant on my chest to a 150 hp in preperation for the upcoming Arena team my guild will be fielding.

Also need to tame a Wind Serpent for PvP even though I don't like them at all. GFTT + Lightning Breath with 2k AP = lolcrits.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am sooo bored. WoW come back ;(

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Addicts, all of you!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I either read the forums, bitch on their forums, or get some food. Most fo the time now a days I'm at class until the realms go up.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I've been playing the WoW trial version on Silvermoon for the past couple days. I tried to log on this morning and all the servers are down for maintenance. Shit, how do you guys deal with this?? I'm jonesin.
... You're on my old server...

If you're Horde, you'll probably see a few of my RL friends around. They're in the guild <Black Blades>.

If you're Alliance, heh, I had some pretty good friends on that side as well, mostly from back in the day when Priests could MC opposite factions, and communicate through emotes.

Come on over to Hakkar when you're ready for a real, PvP server though. ;)

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I know!

I played with Evan last night. He helped me get out of the Bramblesomething ravine. And then we sat around a camp fire and talked late into the night! He said something about you being lame. I forget the exact wording.

I think I might buy this game.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I WAS JUST PLAYING JUST NOW AND A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ATTACKED MY VILLAGE!

IT WAS THE SCARIEST COUPLE MINUTES OF MY LIFE

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
WTF are you playing? Shadowbane?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What's Shadowbane?? All I know is I'm a tauren and bitches were all up in my village.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Is it possible for me to make characters on 2 different servers?

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yes. You can only have 50 characters across all servers though.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok.

With the full version of the game can you also have multiple accounts or is your copy tied to your account? Basically do you pay the monthly fee to keep your account open, or do you pay the monthly fee to have as many accounts and as many characters as you want?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
You pay the monthly fee to play. I remember when i didn't play for about 6 months, my account was still there, i just couldn't play it.