MAI OLD STOMPING GROUNDS!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
on the home page??!!!

Anyway, I CHALLENGE TACITUS TO A FIGHT! HERO VS ... um that chick you used to rp with.

edit: since both characters are dead, we are doing this for old times sake. yeah. so fight me.

Hero walks into the big open arena, and slides his trench coat outward. His black sword splice glimmers in the sun as he slides it out and rests it on his shoulder.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Right then, one Nusradai coming up! And OH YEAH! Front page-age! OMG! Your RPG character, looks so ghey in teh brown jacket!))

*The area slowly began to grow in brightness as light filled the area. When it faded a rather youngish looking woman clad in pure white armor stood facing her opponent, but her face was turned down, both hands upon the hilt of her blade, which had the tip facing downwards.*

*As she slowly looks up her hair fell from the bun she had it kept in and streamed around her face. With a brief flash of her eyes she twirled the blade up before her, holding it by the pommel as it flipped up and did a small spin. She grabbed it and gripped it tightly as the length grew, stopping when it was 18 inches longer than a greatsword. It was a Fullblade. In her hands it would be as easy to wield as her normal longsword.*

"I wish not to fight, old friend, but if we must, we must. PREPARE YOURSELF!"

*Along with her yell a gust of wind passed over Hero, a sign of what was to come.*

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
*heroes' black jacket flows in the gust of the yell as he winks joyfully at his old friend.*

Its been long, may. How have you been? Death treatin you well?

With a small smirk, he held his sword out as it extended its thin blade, the black metal starting to drip onto the floor as the entire ground turns black and hard. He slowly slings it to his left and waits still as the black liquid forms a coat of armor the completely encompasses himself.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
"Why of course. Living with my husband has its perks. Would you like to begin, or shall I?"

*Regardless of his responce a faint glow seems to eminate from her pupil as she stares at Hero.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((You are the strange. I shall watch.))

*BAM the Cataclysmic, as is his style, begins watching over a fight...far in the distance. He looks as non-chalant as ever. He simply...watches. The battle should be catastrophic, in nature, as the two powers collide and converge. Afterall, they shouldn't even exist. The strange entity watches and waits.*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((You could at least use OoC brackets, boy-0 ;) This is my realm...that you have domain over... Baka! Wait...yeah...stop stalking us!))

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Just testing!

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Yeah...back into RPR this goes...silly ;)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((When was it moved o_O This certainly is not spam, and it belongs here...))

*BAM the Cataclysmic watches in a non-chalant matter. He is merely interested for the entities which are fighting.*