Magic: The Gathering

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
question: there was a white card in the mirage set called celestial dawn(or crystaline, i cant remember) that set all cards you own to white and all mana costs that are not white to white. how would u use the card to max potential?

L

Laharl

I'd use it similar to the artifact card of the same name. Multi-coloured deck!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I wanna test my new deck someone get on that'll play me :(

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Never thought of that.
Besides, i dont need Wrath of God.
Ive got Nims.

Yeah, dont act like you dont remember Vad.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
you need damnantion zoltar.....and a 60 card deck lol

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Dude, don't even get cocky. Only reason you managed to beat me was that I got all the wrong Slivers. I might need to rebalance that deck a little bit...your little shit with Flying ended up devouring me. If I'd have had a Quill Sliver, I could have tapped one Sliver and popped that little shit into the fires of Hell. If I'd have had a Winged Sliver, I'd have been able to block. If'd I'd had an Essence Sliver, I'd have been gaining back my life when I slammed through and hit you. If I'd had a Hunter Sliver, I could have used provoke and sacrificed one of my guys to pop your little shit in the face. Many other combos could have saved my ass.

You got lucky, and you know it, lol. I think I might actually add a few sorceries and spells to that deck. It's a rainbow deck, so I could use whatever I want. ^_^

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
pre warning.... sliver vs sliver decks are for asians only....we got some headaches from playing this....

dedicated to twin towers

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude, don't even get ****y. Only reason you managed to beat me was that I got all the wrong Slivers. I might need to rebalance that deck a little bit...your little shit with Flying ended up devouring me. If I'd have had a Quill Sliver, I could have tapped one Sliver and popped that little shit into the fires of Hell. If I'd have had a Winged Sliver, I'd have been able to block. If'd I'd had an Essence Sliver, I'd have been gaining back my life when I slammed through and hit you. If I'd had a Hunter Sliver, I could have used provoke and sacrificed one of my guys to pop your little shit in the face. Many other combos could have saved my ass.

You got lucky, and you know it, lol. I think I might actually add a few sorceries and spells to that deck. It's a rainbow deck, so I could use whatever I want. ^_^
I know i got lucky.
It was funny as hell though.
11/1 flying. GG :D

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
@zoltar: u might get aids
@GP: back in the day i went to a tournament and lost to a sliver deck...somehow i managed to win enough to get a free booster! :D. gay merc masques...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
the only cards i liked from that set were ivory mask and kyren sniper.(1 pt of damage at beg of players turn. only sucky part is 1/1)

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i liked my flood deck :p

nah my enchantress dec kowns.... check it out i ownt dis kid