??? Magic Damage=Spell Damage ???

Frozen King

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Something i always wondered... is the damage made by spells the same type of damage that spellcasters have.

Does forexample blizzard or flamestrike deal extra damage to heavy armored units?!?!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The spell damage deals the same to all i.e it doesnt matter if it is heavy or light, just the defense depends. Becaue light armored have lower defense and hit points thats why they die faster.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frozen King
Something i always wondered... is the damage made by spells the same type of damage that spellcasters have.

Does forexample blizzard or flamestrike deal extra damage to heavy armored units?!?!
No, spell damage is completely different from magic damage. Magic damage is an actual damage type that units dish out. Spell damage is a special type of damage that spells do. Heros have a 25% spell damage reduction.

For instance, death coil level 1 does 75 damage to an Archmage instead of the 100 it says it does.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Heros will have 30% reduction to spell damage in new patch...

Go to basis in Battle.net/war3

They got everything.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sadly, beefing up the hero armor won't stop the nuke. 3 UD heros can stand to a 40-50 food army if the UD heroes are level 3 or more. It's disappointing. :(

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Theroy's new patch

-Huntresses now take 50% dmg from seige.
-Chims now cost 7 food and take ten seconds longer to make

Orc

-Wind riders and bat riders can no longer fly over tree's. And deal 2% dmg to peasents they hit from behind the base

UD

-Undead no longer have units.

Human

-No longer co exisist they got wiped out by the orc. Stay tooned! For Human will be the new race in warcraft 4 and they will be virtural reality like. From the future. So lazer beams and stuff.