'Low' level

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Frozen Throne - Kalimdor - WhO.WeRRa - Player Profile

Just decided to see a Kalimdor ladder.... max done by a player in Northrend is 56, in Azeroth - 45 - you can make your own conclusions about how Kalimdor, then Northrend and then Azeroth from good to bad. I've never seen level 62 before... this is almost like diablo or WoW level. I thought levels were up to 52, this is insane. If we increase the scale to 62 lvl being ultra gosu, then lvl 40-45 would be 'good' but not a pro or anything. And levels below that - 30s, 20s ? Ahahahhaha would be no comment. This is insane, that must be soloing 24/7. Though some health effects occur after that, I hope and wish this guy is alive.

He has only solo 1310 wins and 452 losses, only like 150:50 stats with hu and ud, and his elf stats are newbish!!!! - 228 : 123, whole 123 losses !!! : (((( I wanna see that on a screenshot to see how the account with icon looks in a channel... But Pro Ladder: twice as much losses than wins.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Damn 1310:452 is insane. Thats 2.89 wins for each loss the person makes.

I could achieve that, but alas I am 11-9. If I wasn't doing Night elf games, I probably would be like 8-1 right now.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Hahaha those who are 8:1, 9:1 started with like 6:0, sometimes the loss is a disconnect. And those who makes such stats are somewhere between levels 37-43 or more and beat such opponents. So, it's not as easy as it seems.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it is a werra account ofcourse its going to be good. at least any real werra acount. One thing I have to say impact is Ive notice you do seem to bash all the other servers alot and base your opinions on lvl's.

Does it really matter? A good player is a good player regardless of server, or level. Its not like any top gosu players have ever frequent this site anyway.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Well, I've been quite a long in different realms and different stast (4 years sorta) to make true assumptions. Besides, I see what others much better than me say, so my opinion is actually the opinion of many others much better than me.

A level alone doesn't mean anything but level at certain stats, like lvl 30 at 200-300 wins, newbish (ignore factors like decay). Look at me I'm making a level that some other humans would make at 60-90 wins, I make more losses than them and need ofc more wins to 'restore' levels.

As for realms, I've heard many people saying that in Azeroth they are worse, not that therer aren't good players there but they are much fewer, even soloers - good and bad are way fewer. Look at laddering in Azeroth - you click Play Game and no one matches for 1minute. You go to Azeroth custom - not a single solo game or some newb games. I've never seen there (custom, public) many hosted solo games with real good players. In Northrend I see it often.

And yes, there are many good players who say 'stats don't matter' but they do so many stats or fast levels that they don't pay attention to stats anymore. Sadly. my newb stats have turned me into flammer and ofc a stats maniac. Some say 'newbs only care about stats...' - yes and me as non-newb doesn't care what happens with the account. I just hate when I can't do levels on ordinary stats, but I don't care about the akk. In fact, I was gonna abandon it many times, I just know I can do the same&better again and again, and again.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Hahaha those who are 8:1, 9:1 started with like 6:0, sometimes the loss is a disconnect. And those who makes such stats are somewhere between levels 37-43 or more and beat such opponents. So, it's not as easy as it seems.
Obviously. Achieving level 30-40 with 80%+ solo record is a challenging feat. But can be pulled off if you know what you are doing.

The real problem is when you get to like 4-0 or 6-0, since your AMM is forcing you to now face players that are virtually just as skilled as you are.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Let's forget about 80% high levels, that's pro to do. Even making high levels with low difference of wins:losses is hard. After 3:0 you match a 4:0 who may be as good as able to make 10:0 (btw I've done 4:0 - easy), that's what happened to me in Westfall after 3:0. After many wins, even after 10 wins difference for more stats, you start matching people from which you can make 10 losses after 10 wins, that's for me at least, kinda n00bish.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Hmm a professional Orc player blazing the path right thru Grubby's front door. I think I will take a peek at that.

I am not into the pro world of Wc3. But if its Orc related, I am interested, I am always finding new ways to up my game. Plus, he is top dog on the Kalimdor ladder, 5 levels ahead of 2nd place.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
haha WHO.werra or better said BeT.Who is a professional Korean Orc player. His achievements in WC3L are incredible this season by winning almost all his matches. He is fairly new in this pro scene but proving to be quite a rising star of the moment.

You can read an interview with him over at gotfrag:
GotFrag eSports - Warcraft 3 News Story - BET.WhO interviewed
You know, our top players like DIDI8, Jack, Shadow, Shocker left World Elite (WERN) because it focuses on Asian pro players, and they wanted to develop the European pro gaming. I'm totally with that, I'm more interested in seeing European top players and developing the European gaming than the Korean/Chinese. I know the latter has insane players... ToD (France) and Grubby (Netherlands) are like that, I suppose it is only a matter of money that they just decided to stay with Kalimdor instead of Northrend.

You seem to be helping /working for the already developed Asian gaming instead of the European which I don't understand.