Looking for an apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a lot of time on my hands and i am thinking of quitting D2, but i dont want to go without leaving an apprentice to carry on my work, if anyone is interested, PM me
the apprentice will learn:
ON CLOSED
Duping
Trade Hack
Xtreme Stats
Choice Item Dropping
Many Other secrets
ON OPEN
Character Building
Item Making
Hexing
Binary Editing
Many Other Secrets

Requirements:
Must have some background in any of these fields and prefferably packets, and must have a good personality

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm interested. i don't know how i can prove i have a good personality but if you are interested my acc is firebat451.

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd be willing to learn but I know some of that suff already.
You PM me or get me on B.net (around 7-8 central) on account M.v.o.p123

JoKeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man u can do all that dupe me some of your items id like some ith items to umm id be willing to lern but im new to this stuff :D but pppppplllllllllzzzzzzzz dupe me or gimmi so good items :D im poor on d2 now since my acct got hacked lol

gamer34178

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
very intrested

i am very intrested in being your apprentice. although i know i know how to a couple of things. as you already know i would have learned how to do all that except that my sister picked the phone when i was getting all the secrets. o and also i have a great personality and have alot of spare time to learn everything.

ReDgUaRd

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am very interested in being you aprentice .. lol it's prolly to late now .... but I have a good personality (even though my spelling sucks) I know next to nothing about most of those things however I am a fast learner and I have a lot of spare time on my hands

Status
Not open for further replies.