Looking for a song about shoplifting.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
For reasons I will explain later... maybe...
I need a song that is, preferably, not over four minutes. Shoplifting or kleptomania should be the main theme.
Any suggestions?
Oh and I have already ruled out that... caught stealing song from the 90's...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm guessing you're making a movie and need background music?

Using a favorite song of yours wouldn't work? Usually something you love listening to the most is the best. People get really into something they might never have otherwise listened to and will talk about it afterwards.

Unless I'm completely off base here. :(

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Well... it is for a contest submission. I do plan on using a song I love if I make it to the actual competition.
I just need a song to match my theme.
I was actually talking about that janes addiction song.. But I'm not sure green day would be a proper fit.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Eh, what the fuck, I may as well tell you all now. You would find out in August when I ask you all to vote for me anyway.. I'm a burlesque dancer. Have been for almost four years now. I have put on a number of different shows, but now I want to compete at viva las vegas (rockabilly weekender) I need to make a vid of myself performing and get people to vote for me. The six gals with the most votes get to compete. Well, I have had this idea for show that involves me coming home from the store with donuts in my bra and sausages in my skirt (as well as the plethora of other things I "stole" and will pull from out of my clothes as I take them off.) It will end with me putting on an apron to prepare a dinner of stolen goods when my cop "husband" walks in.
And that's my idea.
And yes, this does mean I'm a stripper. Let the shit storm begin.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
five finger discount - choking victim

just read what ur gonna be doing u cant really dance to it ill get back to you

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
I know lots of punk songs about shoplifting, just aren't very danceable....
Maybe I will just use the same song from the movie that inspired this idea... Pink flamingos. The part where divine steals a stake...