Longest war3 game

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
My longest game is like..Two hours..It was a custom 1v1 than me and a friend were just joking around in, no real trying. My average 1v1, though, in a ladder usually last about 20-45 minutes...That's right..I'm now using pink. =D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I have had a 3 and a half hour game, wehre my opponent massed towers. sure meat wagons helped, but he massed wyverns and kept hiding behid this solid wall of towers. i could get my lich to level 6 fast enough.

Ended up getting frost wyrms

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
4 hour stalemate. 'cos we all had to leave the cybercafe we went down to a hero duel. I won by piling 2 Crowns Of Kings, Orb of Fire and Orb of Frost and Claws of Attack +9 and some potion I forgot onto my Metaed DH. o_O Ice Crown's creeps are kewl.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
23 hrs I was playing a computer normal.. I think then I went got the phone. Then went to work. Got home. Went to bed. It, was 1.06 or 1.10. Was pretty cool stuff. I saved the replay.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
4 hours and 50 minutes. Turtled ourselves in, we both ran out of resources. And all the mines were gone.

I shoulda just massed mortars.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
My longest game was only 1:53 minutes. It was also the closest game I ever played. Almost every building on both teams got destroyed, except maybe 3. No one had any resources, I had a lvl 6 dh, and a few archers. He had 3 towers and a mortar team. I ended up winning but I kick myself every time I think of it for not saving the replay.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
i donno i get inpatient after like 1 hour and 30 mins, it was similar to pans, the guy massed towers, so it would have just kept going on and on, but i just left after a while

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have yet to break 1 hour in a game. 56 minutes is my longest, and I've had a few close. They were some fun 4v4 RTs.. always back and forth, back and forth.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
OMG don't you guys get pains in ur butts?
After like 30 minutes i get pains and i get the urge to give up.

Longest is around 45 minutes, after that i either start losing or cheat (single player)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

I just can't keep myself behind a computer for that long..It just makes me tired or bored.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
2vs 2 on Dragon Mountain(it was roc).I,Human and a n00b orc VS my greatest enemy-my friend who is undead expert and another undead(not a n00b)!The game was~3 hours and a half.

Here are some great attacks:

The first was made vs the n00b Orc(the low left botton) by my friend.He killed the ghouls but the Dk escaped on 10 hp!
The second was with ghouls and fiends,Dk and the teal undead with crypt fiends.The n00by was almost defeated when I entered his base with footmen,riflemen,Paladin as 1st hero and killed all,even the DK didn't escape.I used holy light.:D
The 3rd was with DK,DL,DL&fiends(teal), 3banshees,6necros,2 wagons.The n00b was almost dead again.This time i helped him with AM,PAlly,footmen,riflemen and priests.All were defeated but this time the Dk escaped!My Pally became lvl6,Am lvl5,the red DK-lvl5 DL lvl3,Teal DL-lvl3,FS(orc)-lvl3.I made a quick attack on the teal but my friend helped him(he restores his army with new units so fast!)so i retreated with all my army.
The 4th-5th -6th attack :my orc player was still OK with resources and built grunts,wolf riders from time to time.But this attack was with necros,banshees,ghouls ,fiends and wagons.I had footies,riflemen,2mortars,4-5 priests,3-4 knights .I casted Blizzard on all(i didn't care what units were there)with AM.I healed him with the pally,made resurrection and killed everything!!!My AM became lvl9,Pally lvl10,
my friend's Dk-lvl 7,DL lvl6,,DL(teal lvl6).
I was attacked in my 2nd base by the teal and thanks to mass teleport I killed more and more .He returned his fiends because he didn't expect knights.
2 hours have passed an i was so tired of saving my team idiot's ass-if i hadnt done it-we would have failed earlier.
They porbably thought theres no way to defeat me with my great ground strat ,they built wyrms and i lost control over all units,the Am and Pally were killed,the knights too and as you know-first his base,then with killing some wyrms and gargoyles,i was defeated too.
I wish i had it on replay but it was 1.05 when this was the newest,so im very very sorry.

BUT READ THIS LONG POST PLEASE

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm...I just had a long game a while ago. It was about 2-3 hours long....I won though...but since it was FFA it took some time to kill all the people.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
mine was 4 hours long... it was an rt 4v4 where like 2 ppl left on both teams and we duked it out. No resources left on the map except that which we had from before our mines went out.

I was ud and had 3 heros, but only enough gold to resserect 2 of them (big battle at the end)

Well i had a lvl 10 dl and a lvl 8 dk and i unsummoned like all of my buildings to get those 2 heros except my main building and an altar (main bldng was for d on altar back in roc days)

and other guy was an orc who kept using invis pots to harass my bldngs with earthquake.

in short i it took like 2 hours of battle to get them to leave. I used sleep + carrion swarm to kill their heros and my dk protected

PostmaNPhaT

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1 hour 10 minutes.. i had a lot of trouble standing up after the game ^_^

AoW + ballista ne mirror match in 1.05. lolol