Lol Screenshot attached.

Reaction score
This is a screenshot that i'm sure looks a bit akward. And yes i'm Derz.

I also won the game if you were wondering. And it was from a Kotg abuse =)

Edit: The screenshot didnt come out =(. For some reason it wont let me either ><

I'll summarize, it's me who's playing first solo match( So I appear as level 1). I am 9-2 rt and I just lost a game.
This guy is level 34 and he's on a 8 game winning sstreak, or so he says. His record isnt to great but hey, I got paired with him didnt I?

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
with new amm new accounts are treated as average players, and the average player should be able to reach at least level 30

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
if u understand the new amm than u wont say: lol

I hate it too
but i am still playing cuz its fun to play against players who are AS GOOD AS U and so u can have more fun than always bash noobs or get bashed by to got gamer....

It is good ;)

Reaction score
no I find it really funny. It's the biggest difference ever. but what makes me think is that this guy claims to have won a 8 game streak, and I just lost a game. If you know anything, the AMM system matches you up according to how your streak is. Dont you find it atleast a bit funny to see that I got matched with a level 34 ><

Reaction score
well obviously it needs to be fixed, because then the new AMM system would be totally pointless?