Lol , pan won the tournament :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Depends .Azeroth : 1 solo disc, 1 loss to HU lvl 34 not because hes lvl 34, i beat such lvls u know, but a mistake in the end, TT , 1 loss to invis mortar and kill castle strat omfglao - the only way a newb human to beat me lol... i didnt lose units but the buildings.

Pan, tomorrow we will re

even mystic agrees with playing 3 games...Did you see how he played on his first game? like a noob!
Ahahahahhahahahhahah i like the way you say i played bad.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
How bout sign up for our next tourney, so you boast all you want when you win.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
@Quicksilver - My ladder account is quite inconsequencial. I haven't participated this ladder season. It was the first ladder season I truely excelled at.

@Fleshripper - I don't see why you think your better than everyone. I have played you. Your just an average undead player.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
As I said, sign up for the tourney and prove how awesome you are.

Or die trying...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan, go to Azeroth, reply here that ur online and i'll ente rfor 1v1.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'll see what I can do about getting online. I'm slightly busy at the moment but will be there when I can.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im playing in Northrend but if ur really online tell me here, i cant hang in the channel alll that time

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
beating a level 34 isnt a big deal...im level nearly level 34...Im 33...
Sry but lvl 34 Northrend > lvl 34 Azeroth, in fact Northrend > Azeroth just because soloers in Azeroth are much fewer. It isnt only my opinion. Some pros say that in Azeroth they will have 80% solo which means MANY wins. Another reason why solo Northrend > Azeroth is because the best clans in the world are in Northrend and arround them, many other followers. Koreans are alos in these Northrend clans.
The level as a whole is lower in Azeroth. Im defiitely not saying so cuz im playing Northredn but because this is the truth. I made some losses to very good players in Azeroth which shows good soloers exist in Azeroth but let me tell you another thing:

Azeroth : Mass towers (5-6-7-8-9) is the only way to save your base as if they cant use units. Im not talking about expand although even for expo... mass towers like ToD .... . Well this is Strategy, you can do whatever you want but just think which shows more skill - to counter with units in your base and micro or to mass towers not to say that this just makes the game long and boring- you bring siege and start attacking towers one by one and wait for few battles if the enemy units go in front of the towerz. EVen when Insomnia makes some more than 3 towers (4 not more) i think it's because he hasnt played for a while especially if a win is important as in tourney. Some would say 'I mass towerz and my base cant be destroyed so i dont care if it shows more skill or not'. Good , this is up to you, but i will always have in mind 1 word that will replace towers : MICRO,

I lose, ok 1 tower to mana burn but 1 in the base 2 or max 3 in the expo . Then i wont mass towerz cuz i lost. Then i'll try to protect my base with better micro, If i lose again i'll try again and again until i learn to micro all the time - thats how i ignore this towering and give place to micro.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thx Pan, and Insomnia > ToD tell them to the newbs in wcreplays.com