Lol..alliance?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
As you guys said where you guys aren't sure how committed to your characters, go with whatever class you want. If there is a glimmer of a chance that you'd think of raiding on Skullcrusher, go Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Paladin or Shaman.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
DONT DO IT! IT IS THE PATH TO THE DARK SIDE!

(I've been playing KOTOR for the past 12 hours)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I'm rerolling my druid (Angeliqe) when I get WoW put back up. I won't be as hardcore as I used to be, but I can still play with you guys. I have a multitude of friends on SC, as well as the fact that I know alliance like the back of my hand.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I'm rerolling my druid (Angeliqe) when I get WoW put back up. I won't be as hardcore as I used to be, but I can still play with you guys. I have a multitude of friends on SC, as well as the fact that I know alliance like the back of my hand.
It will still take you forever and a half to hit the level cap. BTW Jaie still laughs to himself when a warlock picks up a sword because of you.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
It will still take you forever and a half to hit the level cap. BTW Jaie still laughs to himself when a warlock picks up a sword because of you.
:( I had to learn sooner or later. I hadn't seen a single sword worth equipping until 70, so meh.

The story is this: I can play rather casually now until the 3rd, when my account closes. Once that happens, I'm not reopening until I have my girlfriends computer up, as well as my new one, simply for the fact that once my money situation is completely stable, that's the first thing I'm spending my money on. It shouldn't take any longer than 3-4 weeks from now. I said 3 weeks tops at the point my account gets closed, I hope to be correct.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Casual =/= twink,