Logging out

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ive clicked EVERY and i mean EVERY logout button on the site.. it wont log me out!! it says i am.. and then i come back and im still logged in!!! please tell me how to turn this off.. this isnt my computer and someone may steal my act..

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Internet explorer: Tools > internet options > clear cookies
Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies Clear

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
that be locked out on school computers.. i have no acsess to the internet options.. i already tried that -.-

Outside Source

Member!
Reaction score
Just a quick question, why would you need to be logged out? You need to be logged in to bring most things on the site up.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
becuase my acount could be stolen.. i need to be logged out at the end of the day -.-

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
could somone just tell me how to fix this? or better yet.. fix the "cookie clearer" that is SUPOST to do that to begin with?

Outside Source

Member!
Reaction score
An easy way to fix anything with a school computer is to go to Help & support and type it in. It should bring up a non block able link to the source you are looking for. For example, with your problem go to help and support, type in something to the effect of, 'delete internet cookies,' and go from there.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
1) I don't think anyone will steal your BF account.

2) I think that you do log out when you leave BF, but it automatically logs you back in whenever you come back to the site.

3) I like eggs.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
ok the sarcasm isnt helping to fix my problem, and as for the other one "it automaticly logs me back in" um.. who says im the ONLY one on this computer?

thejag

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
you can try going to the internet explaorer folder in c:/windows/Ieexplorer and deleting the Temp and biscquits folders there ....