'Location:' field in your Profiles

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Though there is the option to edit the max number of characters for this field, I'd prefer to not have to globally restrict everyone on the forums to 20 characters max.

Anyway, the Forum Leaders page is currently stretched out to about 1024 pixels (or pretty close).

Originally, when I first became a mod here, that table was about 2/3 the width of the entire page (using 1024x768 resolution). Now it's pretty much stretched across my entire screen, and I know it must look horrible to those silly people still using 800x600 resolutions.

Anyway, please take the time to check out The forum leader's page, and see if your location section is expanding the table there. I'd like to see it about 2/3 the width of the page again.

Sorry for being such a Nazi... it's just one of those little things that's been annoying the crap outta me. And you really don't need to have a Location field that long. :p

I'll be checking back on the Monday, May 26th. Please try to have it done by then.

Thanks,
~Cort

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I use 800 x 600, and the only thing I have to do is to move the scrool lenght bar to the right.

I have one of the smallest locations ;)