"lifes"

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who here has a "life" other than BF/Games/Ect?

This isnt ment as a "Omg lyke he has no life, what a nerd!" and I'd rather not see that...

I'll be perfectly honest: Computers are my life. I don't understand why people think thats so bad either. It's true I don't enjoy playing ball sports, and really don't enjoy being in public, but I don't mind the outdoors now and then...

Yes I am a "geek" "nerd" "whatever" if you want.

What about you all? I know I'm not the only one...

SpX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I guess I skateboard a little bit, I play some sports, but I'm on computers a lot, but I don't really care what people think.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I go out usually 4-5 times a week and play some 3v3 basketball to get a team ready for the intermural thing they have at school thats's 3v3. I play video games maybe an hour a day now, exercise 4 times a week. I go to a lot of movies other than that i'm at my house on the computer listening to music.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh,since its summer i maybe go out 3-4 times a week and skate with friends,but when school starts ill prolly go out like 4-6 times a week,i dunno but i spend most of time on comp =/ when school starts ill even it out

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Your life can be whatever the **** you want. If you like to play video games and crap then who cares do it. Doesnt mean you don't have a life.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well..yes and no.

Yes: I have a g/f and I hang out with friends when I can.

No: I sit on the computer for hours on end when I have nothing else to do.

School = life. Once school starts again I'll be doing shit with my friends A LOT and not be home on the comp so much. :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm usually in my room all week, given its summer, and I have nothing to do until school starts. Thats when I'm never on, so in about 3 weeks, you guys wont see much of me. ;)

I go out when I can, basically I'd do it more often if my friends wern't so lazy. I can only talk to my girl via comptuers for now, and most of my friends are on all day, so for awhile, yes computers are basically my life. But I still get enough time in for family and other things.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
i always have somewhere to go and friends to hang out with if i dont want to be on the computer, but sometimes i like the break from my life to join a non reality on the internet

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
I usually go out once every two weeks or something, I buy some food at a corner store or wander about my neighborhood about 2-3 times a week. It's so boring in a big city. Nothing interesting, whatsoever. Plus, my hatred of people could attribute to not going outside much :\

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
just go hangout at EB games then when that gets old go to GameStop... and slowly work your way thru every video game store in the city... thats what my brother does lol

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
During the summer it is mostly using the computer. However I do run about a mile everyday to get in shape for football. In about a week I have to go away to my high school football conditioning camp. September-November are the busiest months for me.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I like to hang out with my freinds, and play soccer, seens my notebook has no Cd-rom i am not playing any video games this summer, until i get to the city, which will be August 29. I also like to drink beer, just to relax and have a more fun time with my freinds.I am spending late nights, and early mornings posting on BF.[/glow]

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm working on my Tae Kwon-Do for third degree, which I can probably do in the UK.

Though most of my time I'm reading university brochures and scholarship opportunities for the future.

With my work though, I don't have much.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention it's "lives" not "lifes", Khull. :p