Leviathan v. Static

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Laugh if you must, but I think I put up a pretty good game for someone who barely ever played and hasn't played in a long time. Still, Static did pull off some stuff that I don't have much of an excuse for not trying to prevent. The only race I've messed around with is Night Elf, so I knew some of the basics.

And, I'm not even NEAR the realm of thinking in terms of "When he got dwarves I should have gotten dryads because they have a +3 range plus BH with his watchamacallit aura and 43 speed." I did take some notes on basic strategy though, like when my main force was fighting his and he snuck in with those tank things. I do remember that those are supposed to be used to destroy buildings, so yeah, I was owned...

I'm willing to get better though. Post some REASONABLE basic tips, I won't understand any advanced TFT jargon.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
First time I saw your army I was shocked. Usually people who haven't played too much don't get a variety of units like you did. I still stayed to a basic mortar, priests route with rifles, knights, and some things here and there.

Basically you need to expand alittle quicker than you did. Fast expands be the shit. Also Druid of the Talon is a good unit to get, faeiry fire I a good move, Lowwers armor and you can see units.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well at least u did better then wing >_>

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
I rarely see faerie fire against humans(and theres a reason for that)! It is useless because of dispell and breakers.
Yet sadly, most noobs or players don't dispel it, leading to a tragic demise when your best units are 4 armor less.