Lenny, the new admin

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
<(°-°)> <(°-°<) (>°-°)> <(^-^)>

And now to something actually constructive: Hi Lenny.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
And breaking the ice is how you start building stuff in Canada.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Can eskimos say hi?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont let the stats fool you ;) ...we have great active members who contributed alot before that forum was closed down...and they will definitely fit in well here. Not to mention we really have more members than that (pruning accident)...and we have an older forum with more members who will be more than willing to make the jump here once I alert them all. ^_^ - which I will be doing today.
Well I like your avatar at least. That's good....right?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Was the merge ever going to happen? Did I miss something? No offense to Lenny but a bit bizarre that he's made admin for no reason like this since his forum apparently isn't being merged with this one, if it ever was. I didn't view the place since you had to register, but it seemed kinda dead, not that BF is the hot spot or anything.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well i figured since kinkarso is selling it, then Lenny probably isn't interested in a merge anymore.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
if there will be really an actual merged, then give us a new contest as a celebration and all members on both forums can participate. lol

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Theres not going to be another contest. BF is more than likely going to be shut down pretty soon. Get over it.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
if there will be really an actual merged, then give us a new contest as a celebration and all members on both forums can participate. lol
either get a job or shut up

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
why would bf be shut down soon i dont think anyone will buy it then just kill it

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
why would bf be shut down soon i dont think anyone will buy it then just kill it
Because from a financial standpoint this place hemorages money. Well, not anymore because theres ads every other pixel, but...