LEFT 4 DEAD Don't use a pitlord..

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Re: Don't use a pitlord..

That's what I'm talking about, every1 has their own other game. I also modified MKAnthology to make it with my taste and play it. But war3 is hardly the game where we can play together. As little as it is, fine we can screw up some 2v2 games any time you or Theroy wants, haven't played for months. I can't right now, gtg.

_WaRLoRD_

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score

for me pitlord is support. all support heros like techies are useless in terms of bieng the carry because there skill set jsut cant do it. but they are the ones who keep there carry alive. pitlord is mainly just for lane dominance and pushing. and avoiding ganks and to save the team with his ulti. so he is very useful in terms of pushing and keeping the team alive but not to useful for ganks only 3 second stun. :( and rest fo spells can be useless. but that mega feed can get him ome pretty gg items. so its like asking urself do you want to get all the kills or be the guy who made all the kills possible.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score

We were talking about the Pit Lord melee hero, not the DotA one.

DeathH3LLZ

Gamer...
Reaction score

He's useless.
Pitlord is not useless if you just know how to play him.
I'd go support on him. But if you like, you can go killer.
Although he's not much of a killer, in my opinion.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Who the hell moved this here?

I thought this was supposed to be in the wc3 section (Pit Lord is a neutral hero and DotA hero).

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Chris, nowadays, whoever asks what hero is best/how can I defeat dark ranger/how to stop pitlord aoe, will receive replies such as: Buy Boots/Buy Burize. Look, - how do I counter doom spell? Answer: "Get Prophet".

Answer 2: "You could use Knight Davion because of his regeneration skill + regeneration items. He can tank Lucifer's skill even though it's level 3."

Fucking DOTA TARDS.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Pitlord in Melee has an AOE too. It's called move out of the way before its effect takes full damage.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
Whichever mod did this should be ashamed.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It was Tyreal.