Ladder Reset!

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well. Guys.

Carbon is doing is race on East.

Im doing my race on west.
If anyone wants to join me PM me or AIM me.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
24/7 means playing for a week straight. you just sound more stupid with every comment.

yes i have played 24 hours straight.

anybody intrested pm me plz. i will either contact you through pm's, xfire or msn.
I wasn't using the literal meaning of 24/7.
At least not exactly.
24/7 as, he plays around 48 hours straight, gets to/around lvl 99, then continues playing for the rest of the week, with maybe around 0-2 hours of sleep.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well sweaty hit lvl 90 in a day or 2 in the last ladder...

I think I was 80 or 70ish, since I actually went to bed + went out lol
(we both got banned after cuz we used mh =P)

I would join you carbon in this race... but I'm taking summer course atm =(

Hell... best part of D2 is lvl race in ladder.... GAHH

(btw, do you think they'll detect sting's MH? If not this race will be flawed and there wWILL be people with lvl 99's in 2~4 days)
getting to 94 is easy, onc eyou hit 95 is when thigns slow WAY the hell down. lvl 90 is obtainable the first day.

anyone who makes a hdin wont be able to do much without the aid of a sorc. i can gaurentee we wont see a lvl 99 for a minimum of 1 month [more htan likely 2+]

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm going to own everything with my hammerdin.. Just watch

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
****ing figures..I quit D2 and BAM Ladder resets. I don't know maybe when I get bored of WoW I could hop on D2..but there's no way I'll win the race because 1. I'll be playing WoW sometimes, and 2. I tried racing before and I got to level 80 by the time there was at least 10-20 99's lol..

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Bf leveling team? :O!

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Damn. While I'm glad they decided to do this in the summer, I'm working 50-60 hours a week. As much as I'd love to do a repeat of season 3, where I was holding it down at #1 until I fell asleep, it won't be possible. I'll still play, and I'll probably make a sorc or barb. But I'll unfortunately be way behind all you guys.

It took a lot of Mountain Dew and energy drinks to do that.

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats crazy Sweaty.
Im hoping to be atleast in the top 10 :\
Did you ever get that char to 99?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats crazy Sweaty.
Im hoping to be atleast in the top 10 :\
Did you ever get that char to 99?

He got banned around 90 for using maphack if i remember right

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
getting to 94 is easy, onc eyou hit 95 is when thigns slow WAY the hell down. lvl 90 is obtainable the first day.

anyone who makes a hdin wont be able to do much without the aid of a sorc. i can gaurentee we wont see a lvl 99 for a minimum of 1 month [more htan likely 2+]
a month? lol? :S

yea much agreed, without sorc = lvling is very slow

blizz sorc ftw!

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
****. I can't race with either of you mainly because I ****ed up diablo II and can't get in uninstalled and put on other comp. I'll try to uninstall again later today. God I want to race against Zoltar567. Dude this is gonna be fun to watch. Besides you get tons of frees on non-ladder as well. YAY!!!!!!!!! Zoltar567 you better get frees on new characters for me. Good frees. I'm too lazy to reimburse myself.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Sweet, I return from Iraq and ladder resets. Nice. Too bad Ogre can't play this time, he left me in the dust when I died in act 2. Was hoping to at least keep up this time.

Next thing I knew my race was over.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
That is indeed what happened, but I think it was 91 or 92. Not sure. After that last screenshot I fell asleep for a bit and fell way back in rank, but I still kept leveling him for maybe another day or two then I got pwnt.
I remember those 2 days or so. I had so many computer problems :(. First comp won't turn on, then someone is on my key, and later I get like 2 realm downs. All while trying to catch back up to Sweaty. I can't even remember my character's name. :(

Edit: It was "ThisIsALeetName". I miss her.

Edit2: You guys win, going to try to start playing East ladder with you guys again. One week late. :( Acc: OMGWTFJohnny