Judgement Day is upon us yet again.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Who cares if Theroy hacks? He's still better then most of you, still, and I think he said 'pretty much every ladder' he didnt say on solo challenges against others..So..I don't really see how this can make him any less to you.
Guys, read her post

Theroy still got good micro no doubts, so he can still own without mh.

Leave the poor man alone :(

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by TreeFrog123
How did you manage to get enough CDkeys to do that anyway?
We will never know.... =)

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
I've played at most 5 hackers since the beginning of TfT (going by their profiles in my full games listing). I think you overstate the number of hackers Theroy
Stats on the war3 Maphack from Theroy and I's site

Maphack
Description: This will remove the fog of war
Version: 1.14b Filesize: 40 bytes
Added on: 30-Mar-2004 Downloads: 968

And the maphack was down for a week in the begining of april so that has only been up for around two weeks.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh dear god, that's a lot. I hope you put a disclaimer up in big words!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
One that scares people away like "Downloading will probably result in being banned."

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
Who cares if Theroy hacks? He's still better then most of you, still, and I think he said 'pretty much every ladder' he didnt say on solo challenges against others..So..I don't really see how this can make him any less to you.
This is true. He's almost as good as Swooper and he can own all of us.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, seriously, speak for yourselves. I really don't trust what Theroy says now, so I have no desire to play him again because how do I know for sure whether or not he hacks?

And he said nobody can get 45-3 without maphack. Complete and utter bullshit. Namhcir-craft, throughhereyes. Both smurf accounts, kind of, both with better records than 45-3.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep... My bro has 30-1 (2 discs)

And why speak for ourselves? What is it wrong to speak for theroy? He probly has good micro than both of you, (torubu blud)

Reaction score
I have to say it serves them right for hacking, they knew the concequences and they chose to hack anyways. so i dont feel sorry one bit for anyone that hacks, even my friends who got banned from ladder for 1 month.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for any hacker. When I see someone say "I DIDN'T HACK!" I just laugh. I know they lie, Blizzard doesn't make mistakes when banning. Serves them right.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by N_
Yep... My bro has 30-1 (2 discs)

And why speak for ourselves? What is it wrong to speak for theroy? He probly has good micro than both of you, (torubu blud)

You mean better?

Don't know, don't care. I don't need to hack to win. So yes, speak for yourself. I'm not you, so don't compare me to you in any way shape or form.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew.
I don't feel sorry for any hacker. When I see someone say "I DIDN'T HACK!" I just laugh. I know they lie, Blizzard doesn't make mistakes when banning. Serves them right.
I agree with you on that one.

Originally posted by Torubu
Don't know, don't care. I don't need to hack to win. So yes, speak for yourself. I'm not you, so don't compare me to you in any way shape or form.
It now sounds like Im the bad guy here.....