Jemella 4.0

bdkenny

Reaction score
When I load up character after hacking him using Jemella it doesn't ever work it always says that it has a missing header or bad inventory how do I fix this?

bdkenny

Reaction score
Please can anyone help me i need to find this out I already screwed up 5 of my best non hacked guys and i want to play but am not going to until i know how to make this work

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WEll that just means that you overhacked one of your chars and that D2 does not like what you put in there. To try to fix this try to make items or stats that are not totally crazy and that they are a bit legit. This might work. If not just Download chars of the Mewgoods site, and all those chars have great examples of good hacked items and stuff.

bdkenny

Reaction score
i have been trying this and it isn't working i think i am going to stop trying to hack. I might find someone to hack for me. If you can help me get this working i will be happy. Also is it possible for me to make whites or blacks?

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea it is possible to make whites. as for Blacks I have not worked with those, or have yet to see em. WEll if you got tired of hacking. Just D/L a char off Mewgood.com and then have fun. There are a varaety of chars there.

B

Bob The Janitor

I was using Jemella for a while and I liked the program. Most of the items worked well and beat the crap out of Diablo. The thing is it got deleted somehow from my comp so can any of you tell me where I can re-download the program. I can't find it anywhere.