JED ROCKS!! but is it clean?

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i took the chance.. i downloaded JED from www.diabloworld.com.

and i must say it is BY FAR the BEST PINDLEBOT EVER!!!

the installation and setup was easy and made sense. and their were alot of readme's and FAQ's to get it working

their are a wide variaty of different styles of chars supported, all of which are fully customizable.

it never gets stuck ever.

it will goto malah if your health/mana is below a cetain point automatically

it will auto try to res your merc if he's dead. but only if you want it to.

it will auto repaid your items at lazurik when they need to be repaid.

you can customize what spells you use and when you use them and how many time syou use them etc. and its very easy to do.

it works with D2 loader.

AND YOU CAN LEAVE D2 MINIMZED WHILE IT RUNS!!! WOOT!

only problem i ran into is my stash filling up too quickly and missing some decent drop. but i guess i can live with that.

ok so this pindlebot rocks. thats established now

but is it clean?

i read up on their forum page. their were absolutly no reports of stolen accounts with it.

one thing that is a little disturbing is you have to put your bnet pw into the proggy. but theirs a good reason for it. its so if you get kicked off bnet or if you lag out or somthin. it will auto restart D2 and log back into Bnet and select your char and begine MF'ing again all automatically.

well i took the risk of dl'ing it and trying it out. and ive reported on how much it kicks ass. least someone could do is tell me if its clean or not. and if not if they can clean it up and then repost on mewgood or somthin.

thx.:D

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aris you got PM. Hey guys which one did you download for the pindlebot??? I don't see it anywhere on the site and I have register Is it inside Pindlebot script?? If so, what the program called that you download thanks. Or just give me the name of the file you downloded. Oh btw, how do you open those .js file?? Will winzip work? Did you download the one that says Frost Orb with Pindle Death Detection was it that file?? Or Fully Customizable Frost Orb Sorc??? Thanks for the help guys.

SupaXoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Igniteteg
Aris you got PM. Hey guys which one did you download for the pindlebot??? I don't see it anywhere on the site and I have register Is it inside Pindlebot script?? If so, what the program called that you download thanks. Or just give me the name of the file you downloded. Oh btw, how do you open those .js file?? Will winzip work? Did you download the one that says Frost Orb with Pindle Death Detection was it that file?? Or Fully Customizable Frost Orb Sorc??? Thanks for the help guys.
u have to put the .js file in the scripts

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
their are detailed instruction on diabloworlds website and forum page on setting up pindlebot. check that out first and then if it still doesnt work come ask.

most of your questions are already answered in the diabloworld JED forums and JED FAQ on the webpage.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
do a dance aris...if you fall...its not clean....if you dance for 30 mins straight without getting tired its clean....dont ask me why i tell people to dance so much imma a Canadian freak eh =)

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
ok i went up and down the code, every little letter, its clean
their you have it boys n girls. the green light from flaming cows.

thx dude. i know you just got married n shit and your busy with real life. just wanted to thank you for taking the time to help us out.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
yeah cows u kick @$$!!! Thnx now if only i could get this damn thing from crashing every 10 runs.:rolleyes:

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TwistedRat
yeah cows u kick @$$!!! Thnx now if only i could get this damn thing from crashing every 10 runs.:rolleyes:
check under "advanced settings" in JED. their are timers on everything. if your lagging or your connection is a little slow or bnet is a little slow, and you cross one of the timers like "Game Creation Timout: 30seconds" then it will auto close D2 and start it over thinking that d2 froze or somthing.

just adjust the settings so it waits long enough for you to be able to get into games.