Jed help

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how would you like it if 10 different ppl a day came up to you and was like "ooh ooh how do you open a door, i forgot how to feed myself can you show me again"

thats how simple these questions are if you would just take 10seconds to try and figure it out for yourselves

Maggot-666

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok.. i am in your opinion .. it really sux.. ok ok sorry but it is pissing me off

cast lala
cast lala
cas lala
teleport lala
itempickup enabled ( PINDLE IS ALIVE )
Leaving game..

wow thats great..

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Maggot-666
ok.. i am in your opinion .. it really sux.. ok ok sorry but it is pissing me off

cast lala
cast lala
cas lala
teleport lala
itempickup enabled ( PINDLE IS ALIVE )
Leaving game..

wow thats great..
im going to post a direct quote from my sticky thread at the top of this forum. the one i told you repeaditly to read. remember?

"This Link is for the SH-Demon sorc script. you will need to read through it and set it up for your specific character before you use it. just open it in notepad or wordpad. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS SCRIPT FOR SORCS!!! the default pindle script for sorcs will work. but i didnt really like it. it has a few problems."

the link for the script is directly after that quote.

notice the line at the end "THE DEFUALT PINDLE SCRIPT FOR SORCS WILL WORK, BUT I DIDNT REALLY LIKE IT. IT HAS PROBLEMS!"

and you ppl wonder why i get pissed at you guys. i tell you to read it. and then i tell you to read it again. and then you come back and ask a question that i SPECIFICALLY ANSWERED in the thread i just told you TWICE to read.

Maggot-666

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorry dont find it .. where i can change it .. the time limit.. u are my hero if u say how to change.. i cant find it

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Maggot-666
sorry dont find it .. where i can change it .. the time limit.. u are my hero if u say how to change.. i cant find it
remember when you opened jed. and you typed in all your information under the "account settings" tab. and then you went to the "advanced settings" tab and set the path/target for d2.

look at the tabs again. its right in front of your face. if you still cant find it you are just ****ing clueless.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hereby refuse to answer anymore of your questions, after see'ing all the questions you've asked so far and how stupid they all were. if you had just took a min to try and figure it out for yourself and read the threads ppl have TOLD YOU TO READ 3 ****ING TIMES NOW.

you know how many ppl i asked how to get this thing working?
ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only reason i ****ing typed up that sticky thread at the top is so i wouldnt have to do what im doing right ****ing now. typing what i just typed out 10 times already this week. no more. read and open your ****ing eyes. its not that hard.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first i tell you you have to edit the script with notepad/wordpad.

and you ****ing tell me you dont have it notepad/wordpad. YOU DO HAVE IT!! DONT ****ING SPEAK IF YOU DONT KNOW WTF YORU TALKING ABOUT!!! every single copy of windows since windows 3.1 their has been an included notepad/wordpad.

and then you ask me about the timer settings. ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

and then you just ****ing blow me off and are like "well its running now but..."

and guess what.. YUP! its a problem that i discussed in the main sticky thread. WHAT A SUPRISE!!!! after i had just told you to read it twice. and you ignore me and ask your stupid ass question anyhow.

well guess what. im done with you. go the **** away. oh and guess what diabloworld.com is down. but you can get the files from irc. rofl. you prolly dont even know what irc is let alone how to use it. you dotn even know how to use notepad.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
aris needs a vacation
these ppl are gunna make me get my ass banned from this forum i know it. i should just stop posting here all together. idunno why i keep comming back.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Flaming_cows
u come back cuz u cant be without my wise guidence :D
whatever.. rofl. you ignore me when im measage you on AIM.

granted you know how to do a couple things that id like to know but their things you wont tell anyone.

Sticks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
poor aris... all these questions that anyone with a half a brain and a 3rd graders reading comprehension could figure out.
oh yeah, i checked out diabloii marketplace, its like my best friend now. i dont even actually get on diablo anymore just run pindle and auction it at market.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Sticks
poor aris... all these questions that anyone with a half a brain and a 3rd graders reading comprehension could figure out.
oh yeah, i checked out diabloii marketplace, its like my best friend now. i dont even actually get on diablo anymore just run pindle and auction it at market.
lol. yup same here.

i like to play my new zon a little but thats just cause i got an eagle for her the other day.

still need 2 more things for her though. a wf. and some good crafted gloves. i cant believe that laying of hands is the best set/unique gloves in the game for zons. lookin for somthing like 20ias, +3 to passives (can you have +3 to passivs on gloves?), with some resists. dont need leech. i got a perfect gaze for that.

Sticks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i need to make a new zon too. savin up or waitin for pindle to drop wf as well. the zon i use now is pretty cheap as far as gear goes cuz i lost all the stuffi had (i dl fake mh when i started playin again and it made me drop everything on her). im usin magnus gloves right now for ias. dunno bout how many passives u can have on gloves, i need to check into that some time.