Jamella help/ new enditor

meanacer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I recently downloaded jamella and i can't use my edited chararcters because when i try to enter a game after i've made one it says, dead bodies, or bad header, or failed to join game, or something about my inventory. Could someone out there help me and tell me what i'm doing wrong or tell me a good place to get another bot to help me edit?

G

GeneSplitter420

well honestly i don't know either but i can't even find a place 2 download jamela for free. When i had it before i had some of those problems 2 but i think it's just from invalid info. u'll learn what variables u can & can't use. For example some items u'll notice hav different attributes than in the game,hav nothing, or the coding of the game is a little off 4 that item. Hope i helped,good luck......(where did u download the new version from?)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok try hmm when u make items put them in ur stash not inv.. and lots of stats on jams items that u make are Mest up and it will make u not able to join games with the character u hacked

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the stash thing deals with file size, if ur .d2s goes above somewhere around 3-3.5 then u wont be able to make/join
also, dont overhack, it will screw u over and it doesnt payoff