Reaction score
ew ur all nasty!

UltimoaAssClown

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
43HU535YHU33YHUY

ww4y3YH3543H5A3HY45AQ35UUUUUUUUUUUUUUERRRRRRYH4A55XDTRHFS4RUUDHRDUUUUU4W5YHSTRY4WS5YYYRDSSYTEA4YYYYYEZDDFGRESYYYYYDFZHHTRRRRRRHHFCXGDXRYYDFFFHGGGGGGGGGGGDZRRRTTTTTTTTDXFGDZRRRRRTFGDZRYYYERDZ

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, i am back, first week back to high school and practice.. hell.. i see you all have been naughty without me. lol. real chicks r better becuz u can do real stuff with them like kevin said. and sara michelle gellar isnt hot. J.lo is hot. i dont care what u say i will jack off to her all i want!!. and plz dont jack off to avatars it will feel weird after yall do that. plus i am eating!

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
lol more elf fetish peopel!! where r they coming from??!?! Ugly humanville? I notice elf fetish peopel think humans r nasty and ugly. Well i can understand now... They come from ugly peopleville were ugly chicks r i have yet to see an elf hotter than a couple of girls.. quite a few acually... no... alot i know.

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by james_in_time
Ok, i am back, first week back to high school and practice.. hell.. i see you all have been naughty without me. lol. real chicks r better becuz u can do real stuff with them like kevin said. and sara michelle gellar isnt hot. J.lo is hot. i dont care what u say i will jack off to her all i want!!. and plz dont jack off to avatars it will feel weird after yall do that. plus i am eating!
you eat a lot, don't you james? (no offense)

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
yes fast metabolism tho. I am not fat at all. i can eat all i want and not gain a pound. i have weighed the same since this summer. i did gain some this summer at training camps. i gained like 10 in muscle at one camp. and a pound or 2 at the other 3