Is There A Possible Soj Dupe? or just luck eh

ticker

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sojs cant be worth that much just make a sorc and kill andy like 15 times and ull probly get a soj....
its much harder to find jah and ber (4 enigma) of people...

-Sh1Ft-

=) - (=
Reaction score
Not exactly, Your luck is your luck, you can do 100,000 andy runs and NOT get a soj, its un-likely but its possible, then you can do 10 runs and get a soj on each... i call that luck my friend luck...

ANOTHER THEROY
Items drop due to char class,time of day,connection speed,Race,Size,Hight,Weight....lol

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Duh sojs are expensive on classic, no one plays classic! Remember when an soj was 1 perfect skull on classic? Those were the days...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
~moved

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
@Roach why did you move that thread? I think you should oerhaos read the thread before moving it ... it contains soj talk not dupoing talk ... so you could just have edited the title ... but anyways ... i'll move it back...

clark_24_2k1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
reason why there's so many sojs......is cuz of the NM andy bot people are runnin......get a char thats in nm but hasn't went to hell.....and u'll see 100's of random games like: jdwkjewg3 ....those are all nm andy botters out there...there finding like 5 sojs a night.

L

lolfun

yeah now on east scl u can get engima for 5 or 6 sojs
just tried to sell mine for 7 and guy nearly did