Is that a dragoon?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Meh, not really. They were a good support unit but that's all.

But yeah, if there's BCs, there's probably carriers, altough the Warp Rays make short work of them.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
It'd be interesting, what with the game's obviously updated graphics engine, if Carriers could hold significantly more Interceptors this time round.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
It'd make the carriers a bit more effective, and if they were more expensive due to their better usefulness, it would provide a decent weakness balance as well, since instead of just eliminating 8 stinging hornetships, destroying a carrier took down a dozen or so.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Meh, I still think eight was a good number. I mean, the whole purpose of the carriers was to distract enemy fire, really.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I never had more than 2 carriers in my army, unless it was a money map :p

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well carrier + zealot combo ****ing raped cos you couldn't target the zealots and it'd distract your enemies fire for a second or two before they decided what carrier to focus fire.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Only problem with mass carriers is that they tend to clump together and get pwnt by a psistorm.

Well-micro'd carrier armies own.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
The only problem with that is that carriers are god damn expensive.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
So is everything Protoss. Mass carriers isn't THAT hard, except maybe on a low-resource map...but then again I always prefered money maps. =)

Jetfusion

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
I don't know what shit you guys are smokin (evidently the good kin) cause that most def looks like a immortal............

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only problem with that is that carriers are god damn expensive.
Pro players are willing to pay the price for them. Hmmm, should I follow your logic of expensive = suck or should I go by pro players, hmmmmm?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Pro players are willing to pay the price for them. Hmmm, should I follow your logic of expensive = suck or should I go by pro players, hmmmmm?
That's a fancy, yet kinda pointless argument.

I never said carriers sucked, I only said their only problem is that their damn expensive.

Don't fight where there's no fight, mate.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
I don't know what shit you guys are smokin (evidently the good kin) cause that most def looks like a immortal............

you sure?

Asterisk

Reaction score
I want you guys to note that those Reavers look much to much like the ones in StarCraft. I was going to say that the Dragoon was an Observer, because it looked like that from long range. From close range you can clearly see that its a Dragoon. BTW, this rose my suspicions about this picture being before StarCraft II, meaning it was when the Protoss hid the Colossus in uninhabited Moons and Stars. :-/

So you really cant say it is based in StarCraft II. Incase you didn't know, Dragoons are in the Map Editor, and might I remind you that this editor is going to be better then that of WarCraft III's? So it wont matter really. :)

Edit: There's Corsairs in the background too. If I recall StarCraft II doesn't have Corsairs anymore, it states they are gone in the Phoenix profile. So that gives more proof.