Is shaman/tauren/tauren cheiften best strat?

cheiftan+tauren+shaman=best orc strat?

• hell yes.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ehh, its alright.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • hell no.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ill need to try it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iAM[ddR]unk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clanddr.vze.com
tell me what you think. shaman and tauren with the tauren cheiften is the best strat for orc or can we do better? would a different hero make it the best? state anything bad if you think it is bad.state anything good if you think its good. :)

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I did that back in 1.02. Now, Im saying doctors with either tauren or wyverns works better. So I voted that its OK.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
for that strat u may need the farseer because mass air will tear your units apart

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Shamans, Trolls docs and grunts are the way i play, i don't believe in expensive slow bulky units like Taurens. And once i enter a battle i end up placing maybe 5 healing wards down. I'ts funny when theres 5 healing ur guys at once it's like rejuvenation for all ur guys.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay I recommend just upgrading grunts and get shamas and eventually get up to taurens. I do not recommend straight teching.

Also that hero works but I would recommend for better game play to go 2 heros if you can spare it.

A simple WoN kills all wards.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Placebo
Okay I recommend just upgrading grunts and get shamas and eventually get up to taurens. I do not recommend straight teching.

Also that hero works but I would recommend for better game play to go 2 heros if you can spare it.

A simple WoN kills all wards.
But, i place my wands all around, so they wil run out and ill gust set more :) Wards are the way of the future!!!

Magi-Viper

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you had said shaman/witch doctors/tauren/TC, i would of voted yes

Hemridickgrunt

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

I thought of that myself having a dispeling ward.It would make Human sorcessores less of a pain in the ass when your playing orcs.It would have to be imune to enemy dispel or else it would be useless.but WON are not reliable as you have to keep buying it plus what if your map doesnt have a goblin merchnat shop like the that snow level in team games which only has two mercenary camps.
I used to hate the orcs but now I love the witch docter and the riader isnt as bad as I first thought.Still the wyvern and the raider need work like an upgrade with extra armour.

iAM[ddR]unk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clanddr.vze.com
Originally posted by pan_the_man
Shamans, Trolls docs and grunts are the way i play, i don't believe in expensive slow bulky units like Taurens. And once i enter a battle i end up placing maybe 5 healing wards down. I'ts funny when theres 5 healing ur guys at once it's like rejuvenation for all ur guys.
mind you that healing wards do not stack. only put a lot of wards down if like youre afraid theyll attack them, which should be the least of their worries in a battle.

Skipper240

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DDR is right, healing wards don't stack. Always put them behind you so A) the enemy can't just send one tier1/summon to kill it B) so dryads have to work to dispel it. And TC/cows/shams is in no way the best strat. FS+casters+grunts beats that strat out every time. Not to mention anything that has wings... except the DL.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by iAM[ddR]unk
mind you that healing wards do not stack. only put a lot of wards down if like youre afraid theyll attack them, which should be the least of their worries in a battle.
Its funny, like a hero, ppl target wards, so you put 5 down, more to target. It is like rejuvination cause it heals extremely fast and if u drop more, it lasts longer.