Is it possible to bring a single player character onto battle.net and play him??

Chrono30

Reaction score
Can you do this?? I dont know if this would classify as hacking... But I have this really nice exp character Ive built on single player and I would love to bring it to battle.net...

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
You can only play local characters on "Open Battlenet".

L

Laharl

There was once a time when you could bring your character onto closed battle.net via a glitch, this was typically done to load up a set of hacked items, move to a server than sell them highly.

But now thankfully they stopped this.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Can you do this?? I dont know if this would classify as hacking... But I have this really nice exp character Ive built on single player and I would love to bring it to battle.net...
if it were possible, dont you think youd see retardedly godly characters on bnet already?

There was once a time when you could bring your character onto closed battle.net via a glitch, this was typically done to load up a set of hacked items, move to a server than sell them highly.

But now thankfully they stopped this.
i was in classic d2 still when this happened, xpan items came to classic D: whoever owned those items owned the world lol