Status
Not open for further replies.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
hacking is possible, and is stupid.
you recognize a map hacker when he gets to your just done expo 4 times, and everytime you rebuild it he says LOL. ( be sure that he's got no wisp/sentry/shade) =)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Replays won't tell you if the person is maphacking, its really hard to find out if they are or not in that kind of situation.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
TheoStormhawk said:
I red the thread about the tournament rules and I saw something about HACKING .
I thought that the battle.net server can not be hacked and that there are no cheats in multiplayer.
Now I want to ask you guys is this possible , and if it is please tell me a few methods to recognise those who cheat ?
I'm no expert but I think you just download the hacks. I doubt you have to make them.

To find out if someone is hacking there are also some anti-hack programs. Another way is to download the wcchart. Get it at www.bwchart.com. If you think your opponent is maphacking just check this. It's likely if he was he'll have clicked something of yours and you will have a record in the wcchart.

rival.showtime

Member!
Reaction score
HELLO?! Where have you people been? OF course u can hack! If u do and get caught, your acct will b reset and your cd key will be banned for one month. I, myself, was in a clan that hacked (H4ck). I didn't hack, but every1 else did, and on the day that Bnet banned 180,000 cd keys, my entire clan got disbanded.

Its simple. Go to blizzhackers.com or securegamers.com and enter shadow french's lair through the hacking fourms. There u can find all sorts of hax. But please don't go using the hax, i hate cheaters in solo. But there r a few useful one's (dunno if youd call them hax) like spambots, cdkyegrabbers, etc... PLZ DO NOT CHEAT I HATE ALL HACKERS AND YOU WILL ALL BURN IN HELL :rofl2 :halo

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Some people have been permabanned from ladder play and such. I wouldn't want to hack. Cause the experience decay will put me back at lvl 28 :(

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
ArtOfProtoss said:
I'm no expert but I think you just download the hacks. I doubt you have to make them.

To find out if someone is hacking there are also some anti-hack programs. Another way is to download the wcchart. Get it at www.bwchart.com. If you think your opponent is maphacking just check this. It's likely if he was he'll have clicked something of yours and you will have a record in the wcchart.

Thanks man I'll use this.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The only time I used hacks for RTS games was Starcraft > Ally Alert 4.08B. I was sick of bsers, and I would know who turned off Allied Victory.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
ArtOfProtoss said:

Where exactly does it indicate that someone is hacking ? In the parameters?

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Where exactly does it indicate that someone is hacking ? In the parameters?
Hmm. There's a couple ways. First, you watch the rep and note the time when he attacked an expo or something. It's probably he absent mindedly clicked the expansion when checking it out, especially if it was warping. Then you go into the chart and look at the actions around that time.

I'm not sure for this thing, but for other charts like this, they often highlight suspicious actions in red, and give you a notification.

Mostly you just have to check the action list.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hacking is possible in any game on any server anywhere, nothing is 100% secure and ahck free its scary actually, but teh chances of getting caught very high and the consequences of getting caught very high so taht counter acts teh scary part :D

RoB_ZoMbIe

Member!
Reaction score
ok im just going to make a point here yes it is very possible theres tons and tons of different hacks out there then the maphack way more i know because i am a hacker and the reason you cant find or anyone cant find any on the web but a stupid lil maphack is because when hackers make a hack it takes long and concentrating days and weeks and maybe months somethimes a lot of work goes into making hacks i make them too and i aint that good at it but i know that hakers aint going to share all that work with billions of ppl on the internet so there you have it your question is answered..

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im gonna close this thread just because, give me good reason why it should continue through pm, Ill consider it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
My final thoughts: The question is solved. Its hackable, but get caught and your screwed!

Status
Not open for further replies.