Is 14 to old to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heres advice: ask her if she wants to go c a movie. at the end of the date walk her home. maybe shell kiss u. next day call her and tell her u had a good time and say "u wanna do that agian sometime?" hopefully shell say sure then ur set

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Irishdrunk
Well theres this girl i wana ask out she not wicked hot or anything but were friends and i do like her. But besides the point do u think 14 is old enough to go out with?
Really it depends on how old you are. I mean if you intend to bone her and she is 14 your are 17 yeah thats messed up but if your the same age go for it *Score* round the bases man. But yeah if your the same age its all good

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Â¥*Oº°‘Mÿ§tÃÇ ‘°ºO*Â¥
yes yes people like u need to take it one step at a time or ul forget to breath and die.(refering to Irishdrunk) im only 13 and i cant say how far ive gone with my girlfriend but trust me its farther than everyone here.
Gotta hit puberty to get laid buddy dont try and sound cool

same poster
first of all i mean everyone in this thread and most everyone in forum.
How do you know that you might have held some girls hand kissed her hell maybe even fingerd her but you still havent got layed dont insinuate and You have no idea if I have gotten laid so dont say stuff like that you lil 13yo

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
well the girl has been my friend for a year and she is wicked nice and smart(smarter than me) and she is average looking but we talk on aim alot and stuff but maybe i dont know im so confused....

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude, to be honest with u, dont think that sex is the way to go until ur atleast 16, everything else is ok. im basing this on my own personal experiences, first time i got laid was wen i was 16, and than more times after that, and honestly, i dont think that i wud have felt good about myself if i did it ne earlier. I mean sure u will look "cool", i guarantee that, but it may be something that u will mentally regret for the rest of ur life. I mean, if ur under 15 its just not right

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
well the other thing is that, not alot of girls are after me. So i realy wouldnt want to screw up our relationship.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude, this is a good way to test how u feel about that girl, if u wanna be with her because u like her, GOOD FOR U, i really mean it, if ur gonna dump her caue she doesn't wanna go to bed with u, then u realy dont care about her. Personnaly i think that unless she offeres to go for it, u keep ur mouth shut, or one: shel think u dont give a damn about her and two:I forget wot i was gonnna write here

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude man getting a girlfriend is not only going to bed......
its having relationship together. not only go to bed with her and dump her the next day pick another girl. <--- thats not a relation ship

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats what i said, or what i meant to say, if u really like her, its not sex ur shud be after

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Â¥*Oº°‘Mÿ§tÃÇ ‘°ºO*Â¥
yes yes people like u need to take it one step at a time or ul forget to breath and die.(refering to Irishdrunk) im only 13 and i cant say how far ive gone with my girlfriend but trust me its farther than everyone here.

Far? You walked to the other side of the world?

Or you went to Moon already? Or Mars maybe

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes mars. some pretty hot aliens there.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Look it's like this. I'm old and experience enough. If you wanna go out with this girl then do so but never plan on how things will work out coz it wouldn't. Just go with the tide. Talk about all the things you wanna talk about. It won't be to hard for you coz you're friends already. Then if things will work out good then that's great but no sex ok? If you just be yourself she'd love to go out with you again. Take it from me. My childhood friend is my gf now and we're gonna celebrate our anniversary on feb. 16. It's really cool to have a gf I guarantee you!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
ok i have come up with another problem or 2 she lives across town and i cant drive

2)i wana ask her out but well im shy and not sure how i should tell here like during luch, on aim, after school, a note

can u guys come up with some suggestions???:)

Status
Not open for further replies.