Intense 2v2 AT

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
It was me and my friend (member but never posts) I was human he was NE and we were fighting two NEs. When our rush failed it ended up in a 25 minute battle of us going, dieing, regrouping, and going back.

This replay is filled with good, action packed, and intense battles. The final battle is truely the greatest. Movie worthy as my friend and yellow both use Starfall at the same time.

Lives are dropping and it looks so beautiful.

I am also just starting Human so I can use some pointers. I kinda messed up alittle just going knights foots. Good but i should of spiced it up abit.

lycanthrope

Reaction score
how do you take screen shots during the game? and why won't it let me watch the replays? wut do you watch them on? save or open?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, step one. Do you have WC3TFT? If not then you won't be able to watch the replays. You save and then put it into your replay file under Warcraft3 folder.

Screenshots are taken by hitting your "Print Scr/sys Rq" Button. They should be put somewhere in the WarCraft folder.

And with a Name like Lycanthrope... do you like Cradle of Filth?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i dont know where to start...you have a lot of mistakes...
okay...when peasants are buidling something you can select him and shift rght click a tree so he can go there when he is done.
ALso build an arcane vault....you need the scroll of healing from there....it costs 100 as opposed to the 250 you were using at the merchant...3 barracks is not really a good idea...neither is a Dark ranger without using silence....next time use a different hero...or at least use dark ranger's silence ability to stop the starfall...
watch some human replays from pros....like at wcreplays.com or replayers.com

improve your micro...all of you had little to no micro...all you did was move your heros away...I guess it is harder to micro in 2v2 but it is still possible