Installing D2Loader to Zy-el.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Installing D2Loader to Zy-el
By: Chris on Feb 12, 2009

Disclaimer: This post is in the Hacking section because our site allows the discussion of Diablo II hacks, and CD Key geneartors and shit like that, as long as it's kept inside this section. If people object to this, I will gladly remove this download. But I will not remove this thread.

D2Loader is a program that allows a user to run Diablo II without need of a CD to boot it. IT also allows multi-clienting. This program is good for those who have legit keys, but either have a burned, or an extremely damaged CD and don't want to rush out to buy a new one.

On D2M, only Nezmod, Damnation, Zy-el and earlier versions of SnEj before 6.00 can operate with D2Loader. SnEj after 6, ES, and Median XL are completely different games, and have a different filesystem that doesnt take kindly to D2Loader. Median XL doesn't need D2Loader as its a 1.12 game.

Download this zip file, and extract it 's contents to your Zy-el directory. Then inside your CD's directory, copy and paste the following files to the Zy-el Directory with the D2Loader: d2xVideo.mpq and d2xMusic.mpq.

Caution: Use at your discretion, you can get banned from D2M or a different third party server should you be caught. The only way D2M's Watchdog can catch you is if you multi-client and you crash the server.

WARNING: Do not use any crack management programs when using D2Loader. This will cause D2Loader to crash with an Unhandled Exception every time. I have had enough people cry about this, because they use something WHICH IS NOT NEEDED.

To test it, run the executable after you extract the MPQs from the CD.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.