INSANE comps

TNguyen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can anyone here beat an insane comp?? i am 90% sure noone can. They move multiple men at a time making it impossible to win 1v1! So can anyone beat em?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, it's kinda easy with NE vs Orc, or the other way round on Booty Bay or Harrow. Just keep practicing on Normal 1v1, then try to come first on points with 3v3v3v3 on Ice Crown a few times, read what we have to say, and play LAN/Online more for more tactics.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Insane is so easy. i'll beat one and post it for you guys. All u have to do is learn it's patterns. i played them on a 1v1 UD vs NE and i murdered athem. Actualy they blocked my ghoul rush and amazingly the great thing is they used a tactic NO ONE EVER USES and actualy the computer can be smart in a way.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yep, which means you need quite a bit of practice. I didn't use much of a tactic (3 Undead vs 3 Human), just kicked their butts so bad when they sieged my Spirit Tower overloaded base, and kicked their butts using the rest of my forces. Seen how fun it is to Carrion Swarm a row of terrified Militia? Seen how fun it is to send a level 10 Hero to sleep and use 10 Meat Wagons to blow him up?

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
its hard to beat a insane computers in an ffa game, they always fight in my base or infront me, i try to drive them away but i cant succeed lol

T

thebestchobo

uhh man insane comps r uhh.. easy? what makes u think their hard? challenging some level 15+ solo is much more difficult, by far..

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Ya

I did it the first time I played against insane computer I was undead and he was night elf infact I still have the replay.

SWEET-Monkey

Reaction score
Of cause people can..
it's not hard it's all depents on the micro (i cant do it :()
Good micro player can win the battle without losing any men

TNguyen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is microing like moving a nearly dead guy out of the way??? insane comps do that actually well. In fact, they move several injured guys out of the way at once. That neary impossible for us humans!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:shoot Ok heres a replay of me as NE playing UD(Insane comp). Finally beat this fu*ker. I tryed like 4 times with NE to beat UD since they were giving me the most problems i was determined to kick UD`S a$$ so here it is lol.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
insane comps suk........ they are soooooo easy to beat....

ClanGoH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First of all, practicing versus the Insane computer won't necessarily make you that much better in ladder games. The computer always plays the same, and although it's hard, if you learn how it plays you can beat it easily. All it takes is a little micro and counters for their units (which they make a nice combination of all of them :(). If you're wanting to get good at the game, play friends or make a "lossbot" account and practice in ladder games on it. But if you're playing the comp for shits and giggles, heh fire away!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:madatu Well it was a challenge for me an since everyone claims its so easy i dont see your replay of " YOU " beating an insane comp.

But yes i know its not the toughest thing to do but i found it was very hard to beat insane comp UD with NE. I know there are so many PRO players that could probably beat it with ease. So heres my challenge for you beat Three insane comps by yourself. If its so easy.

Computer has pretty much the same pattern but if it finds you gaining an advantage it will play differently.

Example it might attack instead of trying to get an expo usually it techs an gets an expo an creeps but if you kill its works while it techs it will skip expanding an come after you to try an beat you at micro.

Im pretty good at microing so i usually beat the comp at that, but then again like i said its hard to beat a UD comp with NE since they have great nuking heros. :fencing