****in.... OWNED

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
My friend just got expelled for tackling two random freshmen he didnt know.... on the pavement... yeah it was ****ing FUNNY. this small asian kid and this short white dude were walking by and he just flew off the bench (my friend) and tackled them. One of the kids dad is a judge, so yeah the school had to expell him or the dad would press charges... sucks man...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
damn, that has gotta suck. I hate the new kids who talk alot of shit, then get their faces bashed in and cry about it.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well, Akule and his friends are also friends with Puff the Magic Dragon, if that explains anything ;)

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
Pan said:
damn, that has gotta suck. I hate the new kids who talk alot of shit, then get their faces bashed in and cry about it.

now i know the truth.... the truth to my misery.

****en nerds

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I do hate new kids who act big and strong, but i hate the older kids that think there all like that.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
A few of my friends and I were actually considering tackling (all at once) a random freshman at our school. No one would get expelled for it, of course... it's just random fun. Freshman abuse is fairly rare at my school. Uh... people give hugs at our school. It's kind of awkward, actually.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
nothing compared to what i went through when i got moved to the varsity locker room in football..... they bring u in with all the lights off (eyes are not adjusted to the darkness) they drag u to the middle where they spear the crap out of u. If u stay on the ground they just keep kicking you in the ribs untill u get up and your are just speared again. but now i get to sit back and watch :yum

®♣o♣Â¥

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
heh well our schools uber rich and people always try to ****in sue us... so yeah this was also the 2nd incident that he did something... and got caught.

last year on senior skip day (all the seniors skip classes and go to the beach...) ((last day of school)) we seran wrapped all the freshmen boys to trees (when we ran out of seran wrap we used duck tape, ect.) and it was damn fun throwing water baloons at them when they cant do shit about it. Yeah... good times. I was only a sophmore then, but we teamed up with the juniors to get those little froshies.