Im having trouble with zerg late game

Zera

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, usually against terran stuff. like if they have turrets, containment situations, tanks, and/or gols. or bunkers. Thats the usual problem. i usually go cracklings and lurkers, but everything almost dies when they reach the enemies........i think i havent been using defilers enough......btw, what does that red stuff do to terran, they do like no damage. (the red stuff from the defilers) and then there is the protoss. its hard to beat a combination of archons/speed upgraded zlots. at that point, i usually go ling/lurk.oh and one more question. what is the quckest way to double ling rush a terran if he is expecting it?(you know, at what supply number should i start building a pool)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
try to prevent containment situations by burrowing lings... if they sweep and kill you that might mean they are trying to start one. since they are cheap I like having lings burrowed all over the place.

mass lings do work against putting a dent in bunkers/tanks/turrent defense because they just run and tear up. with a mix of mukas and some guardians is just a bombing massacare.