I'm Back... and Ready to Hack

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aperantly alot of people have been devoted to testing and testing old .09 modules, and hacks, and wuthave u...im starting to think thats our problem, and blizz has already seen this junk over and over, (although it is useful junk) i say we go for something completely new and different, something that they wouldnt c coming...

Mythril

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah custom-ownage u bum chum, lemme be a beta tester and uploader, or something, i wanna be involved with something that screws around with b.net!

P.S. right now!

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
-Sh1Ft-, Smilez, and Qster... ok i got all you... i dont really need anymore beta... but all the programmers we can use... well tonight we r having a meet on aim... were gonna discuss ideas... and get some hard stuff down... so if u wanna give ur 2 cents...

AIM me @ Custom Ownage

it starts @ 8:00 p.m. EASTERN

1/20/04

crenon

Member!
Reaction score
Im sorry, I have no idea how to program. I wanted to try to figure out but im not that good at remembering things. If I could get a cd-key i could test as a last resort, or any other help that i can provide, not sure if it will be allot, I will devote 100% to.

fumanchu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would help in anyway but only have 1 cd key... good luck. and btw what program are you gonna make cuz you should make a hack like lifelock or manalock, perfect guided arrows, and also are you shooting for hacked items :) (hexes need to come back along with iths) it would rooockk. also try to make an easy dupe program. it would be really cool if you could highlight a monster and see what hes gonna drop !!! makes my nipples hard (j/k)

thats my two cents

:fwink :wavey

rudedogg5000

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'd like to beta 4 u. My AIM name is Rudedogg5000

Please let me beta, i have advanced knowledge of computers and can write some gay scripts for d2ps.. lol i know im noob. but, ill test 4 u i have cable and am on USWest

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
aight... ill try contacting yall via AIM....

well people... we gonna need ideas... we have 1 major idea.... a new bot engine... but we gonna need ur help... so start listing so commands the bot could have...

Example: Search For Cow Portal, Attack, Run, Walk

stuff like that... also list some module idea... we need to know wut U want...

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i kno u dont need nemore beta testers, but i relly wanna b 1, i also kno visual basic if that helps.
my aim is wasup2100 (startin to get on more)(u prolly allredy got a msg from me)(i swear i wont try to get u to view my webcam ;) )
my msn (and e-mail) is wasup999999@hotmail.com

~Edit:

my connection is a fast as %$#@ cable
and i play on U.S. East

Necessaryevil

Reaction score
Website
Necessaryevi1.tripod.com
I would like to assist, I have not done a lot with c++ but i would like to learn and if you just get me to do something then explain it im sure i can help out some how, i have high speed internet and my Aim is Slashknife just add me and if i cant be used to help program i got a lot of ideas i just cant program them yet and i can allways be used as a beta tester i got multiple cd keys and i would enjoy helping

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
r u any good with snifferxp... ? i could use u if so... we need some1 that can find npc ID on start up and all... we need a pro with snifferxp...

wasup999999

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can u get me a snifferxp that works, or try n help me fix mine, mine wont lemme just view recived only, when i tell it to only view recived it closes d2 and says there was an unhandled exeption: access violation

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
coo Custom is back to own lol. Quick little thought when making TH4. Make a delay on the image aperance in the trade window, if posable. Maybe a comand that moves it incase they ask. Dont know if it is posable I dont use C++ or anything, just something I had a problem with. Also make single person TH (2 people sucks, have to wait for a friend thats trust worthy to get on...)