If you could impeach one mod...

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No, no. Don't change D3 at all. It's wonderful how it is. Seriously, it's more like the Fan-Fic forum than The Void.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
no! i must clean my baby.. starting with your thread..
now get back on topic.. all of you!
okay.. bad moods.. what ones?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
None of you have actually stayed on topic an answered the original question. And define impeach? My ignorance overwhelmes me...

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's just some stupid American thing. We do it to presidents if they have sex or unnatural things like that.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
altogether i got about 7-8 actual replies to the question and there are 66 posts? thats SPAMERIFIC

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nah. Just didn't feel like answering your question is all. There's other, more interesting, stuff going on.

Teddy

Reaction score
Originally posted by torrid mind
poor dear...

d3 could prolly pass as another void...

everyone who only postes a few times are always in there.. my poor baby.. but i will make it clean someday!

Torrid, Dont you mean. I'll Have to clean it?.......lol

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by WhiteAngel
Well i dont think that Dark Blade is Vex for the simple reason that Dark Blade doesnt no shit about graphics

Heh... actually I do, i just can't make them on my old computer (one i'm using) cuz the other one is packed and I won't be able to unpack it for like 2 weeks... it sux...

IDefy

Reaction score
I would like to hear at least 5 really good reasons y they have to keep there identity secret.

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, i hope that wasn't me who asked for a signature in the wrong spot, which i did (by accident) but i don't think it was in any staff forums. O_O

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
foolz, youre doing everything wrong and youre spamming in my goddamned section, so stfu already :-O and bringe some sense into your posts in bnet hacking or i might aswell kick your ass.