If you could have any D2 item, which one would you want?

the_battousai1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: heh

Originally posted by DrizztPie
anus......gas....hehe

I would want...hmmmm......enigma, or ik set(Maybe me "hulky")
Anus Gas....UNLIMITED MANA = teleport to far away planets
no no, u can only tele within the scroll rang of ur maphack! GAWD hasnt d2 hacking taught u anything?! lol

plus anus gas isnt as effect as mana, its like unleaded vrs premium... so u cant tele as far...

one more thing, if u were wearing frostburns would u have 40% more gas?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
The would go for a botd if I had guided arrrow skillz :D.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
.......................................................... i just realized these are items u want IRL & not ingame items :(

drax

Member!
Reaction score
I would want Engima.

As for a set I would want Aldur's or Gris maybe.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I would want every low level item, so when I have a kid, (if I ever have one), he can pwn his teachers into giving him A's, making my life much easier.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Pwned by Rixot's Keen. Wore a Biggins Bonnet. Shielded with a Pelta Luanta. And took a slap with Greyform. Trugged in Hotspurs. Gripped my blade with Hand's of Broc. And thus...how I got A's in school.

For a set, I'd want Trang Oul's definately.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Pfft. I would want Natalya's so I could be teh pwnage assassin. I would be the best cause no one would see me ;)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
you'd have to wait a few seconds. I would want a Windforce, then I could don a Legolagay suit and kill all those stupid ****ing girls who are like "OMGOMGOMOGMOMG JOAJGOM OMG SOU HAUT OM LEGOOLAS I NWANT UR BBIES OMEG".

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Eheh, I can't believe I said Aldur's or Gris...those sets suck, lol. What was I thinking?

I think Nat's or Trang's would be way more cool.

But if it was only 1 item it would be Perfect Superior Enigma Archon Plate with -100% requirements. :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
drax said:
Eheh, I can't believe I said Aldur's or Gris...those sets suck, lol. What was I thinking?

I think Nat's or Trang's would be way more cool.

But if it was only 1 item it would be Perfect Superior Enigma Archon Plate with -100% requirements. :)
You wouldn't need to learn how to drive. Or anything like that, you could jut go whereever you want, basically whenever.

Yes, I am bumping this thread, within the rules however.

I have concluded after many hours studiyng all the Daiblo and Diablo II Items that I would probably choose a Windforce. It may seem like a regular bow and arrow, but if it's named Windforce, it's going to shoot fast and spread arrows, or something ewaully destructive and cool.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
i would want zod rune and insert it into my penos so i can have uber secks a lot and my penos wont break

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
hmmm, a D2 item IRL...I'd probly have to say either a Demon Limb, or a Earth Shifter.

SweatyOgre

Reaction score
I agree with your decision to bump this thread DM, as I overlooked this topic until now and it intrigues me. :)

I suppose I wouldn't mind having an Enigma, teleportation would be useful in many aspects of my life. Annihilus would be good to have, as an overall atribute booster. I could also make great use of a Wealth armor, because money troubles plague everyone at one point or another, and I would use my Wealth(the armor) to help myself and others in those times. Then again, it'd be badass to be able to sport an Eth Zod Bugged .08 Valor in no holds barred fights, because the rules don't say no armor. :p

I tried to keep my answers within reason until the end there. :)

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Super Diablo said:
I'd have Tyrael's Might: Sacred Armor. The best armor in the game I think.
you're joking right? Bugged tals is avalible on non-ladder (USeast) making it the strongest armor on closed.