If d3 sucks

Saint

Member!
Reaction score
who else is going to cut there eyes out of there face and send them to blizzard in the mail. because we have waited so long for what??????? for shit

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
its goin 4 rule sry i didnt reply sooner was 2 busy googling at ur avy

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
thats not u if it is post more also its blizzard cmon nothing sucks from them appart from release dates

Saint

Member!
Reaction score
true... reminds me of ubisoft.. they were 6 months behind there release date on rainbow 6 vegas. for the PS3

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There's no way in hell Diablo III is gonna suck. I mean, even if it's crappy, the first 3 weeks of play are gonna be like OMFGIMPLAYINGD3!!!!!

Child Of Bhaal

Member!
Reaction score
if it sucks ill still buy it.

i love that series, Hellfire (the DIablo1 expansion) wasnt that great but i still bought/play it. Ill do the same for d3.

L

Laharl

If D3 sucked (It won't be released, the Diablo team aren't even at Blizzard anymore) I wouldn't bother it but instead would use it to remind myself why Blizzard sucks, too.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If D3 sucked (It won't be released, the Diablo team aren't even at Blizzard anymore) I wouldn't bother it but instead would use it to remind myself why Blizzard sucks, too.

again, the team is still there, the founders however have left. doesnt mean the games going to be gone...same idea as the maker of saw croaking, only in game form