Idea's for SC2 Units #2

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
there should be some kind of terran bomber that does big time damage but has to replinsh ammo after so long at a starport

SirBryan435

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Empire Earth is awesome, and Starcraft 2 should adopt many of the units from the futuristic era. I can't find the cd tho, and havent played for a while. They should use the Cybers tho! And the idea of planes that cant stay in the air forever, and have to refuel and rearm! And maybe a huge awesome looking nuclear explosion like the Titan! And last but not least, they should make space faring units, that can't be attacked by normal ground units, and can attack a huge area! Also, the upgrades for all units is good!

Spazz727

Member!
Reaction score
Haha i think they should get the cows from d2 an put into sc2 haha lol...

Newayz theres some good ideas personally i think they should have a new race kindof a hybrid of toss and zerg (hence the secret mission)

Im thinkin the story should have some infest kerr, zeratual, raynor (duh), and perhaps even some xel-naga

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
its in the zerg campaign where you have to destroy a protoss base in under i think like 10 or so minutes

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
un der 15- 20 minutes in zerg mission nine

well heres a cool xelnaga idea IT A MOD/TC not no fake pic

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What is it with u and conversion packs?

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
hey they should battle on earth in the sequal then we could use your cow idea as a critter

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
lol my cow idea iv been thinking maby whe get to see animals they eat like i dont no like a space cow or chicken just a thought

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No a battle on Earth wouldnt be good because the sector would still be left undominated. And also Mengsk, Artanis, Raynor, and Zeratul are all alive rebuilding. For my unit idea what about the ability for air units to hit the ground when shot down. This implies with toss and terran air units. Imagine how cool it would be to see a BC or carrier crash to the ground. It could cause some nice splash damage and for realism it could leave ruins of the ship on the ground. I think its a good idea because in real life if you fired turrets at a gigantic ship like a BC or carrier (seen in cinemas) it would make more sense for it to crash.