Idea!

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey guys you know the palapk games? well they are always on and they are private games.. i was thinking of a game like that but only for battle forum members where you can duel xfer trade etc... and its private! the game can be called battleforums///123
people can trade duel and xfer and stuff and you can always join the game... if the game isnt existing then you can create it and people from here can join it! what do you think?

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
thats a pretty good idea, for dueling and and trading. (maybe i could get those 40/15 jewels i need) but i dont know about XFering.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea well it would be pretty cool but im going to bed becuase unlike mr whippy i have school NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Geography History DOUBLE SCIENCE???? ICT and then HOME!!! WOOO :)

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok so if the game does not exist create it as the name and password above :) that should be cool... everyone is welcome to join the game :)

Dakhion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats quite a good idea. I'd feel much more comfortable trading w/ you peeps. Every nite I get at least 1 chump tryin to pull the switcheroo on his soj w/ me. Pisses me off. If someone tries it here, we can easily blacklist ya ;) Accountability is great!

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok its on useast and the channel is clan battleforums but i dunno how to keep the game up or how to keep it spamming :(
but ya if someone could do it that would b grrrrrrrrrreat

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Why not name the games battleforums1//1 battleforums2//2, like the palapk games. that way you can always get into a game.