I Want Admin Rights

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know many hacking secrets, and i also can hex and edit with bin and i have had experience being admin on other sites, and i feel that there arent enuff admin here, i play all of the games that are disscussed in this forum and i am good at them too, i am an experienced programmer and web designer and i am not korean
also, i do not have anything against canadians

Regards

DarkVVulf_
A.K.A.
Flaming_cows

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Eh I don't think i'm gonna make anyone an admin :)

But if you want to replace to word "Admin" with "Super-Mod" then please print that off, snail mail it to me and i'll get back to you in 6-8 weeks.

Seriously though... I don't think we need mods/admins right now... and even if we did, i'd need to get to know peeps better before adding them... no offense to the diablo community in genera, but there are alot of crack smoking immature pieces of shit on Battle.net... so I gots to make sure I know people wel enough before I make them a mod or a smod..... and especially an admin.

aight?
scsi

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SkuZZy
Eh I don't think i'm gonna make anyone an admin :)

no offense to the diablo community in genera, but there are alot of crack smoking immature pieces of shit on Battle.net... so I gots to make sure I know people wel enough before I make them a mod or a smod..... and especially an admin.

aight?
scsi
is being a crack smoking peiceof shit good or bad?