I never want to hear an Orc or NE player bitch about balance again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Jesus, I have been playing random 4v4 games and 3v3 games for shits and giggles.

two hours ago, i played a few games as orc not massing wyverns (which is still unbelieveably broken) and a few NE games. Who the hell are Ne players to say the game is imbalanced? I almost didnt have to micro at all, Orc was the same. then when I played human, it was harder but I faced an undead, and it was laughable easy.

To think, I was actualy giving NE players credit awhile back, now i realize how patheticly easy it is to be a NE or ORc player after playing several games where I actualy don't mass stupid shit.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I never really saw how imbalanced races were in a 4v4. What exactly did you do when you were orc or ne?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
UHm I could've massed footmen in 4v4 or acoylytes and won ACO's IN 4V4 and WIN??? U can't do that with wisps if the UD f'ing Gold gathering unit can win games then it's obvious they are over powered. See you do that with wisps?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Really, NE and Orc can do well in Solo too.

You just need to micro well enough to survive.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I like 4v4 RT because I can do whatever I want and still have a pretty big chance of winning. However, I'll have to agree with Theroy..Acolytes are extremely imbalanced!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Khull said:
I never really saw how imbalanced races were in a 4v4. What exactly did you do when you were orc or ne?
4v4 isnt inbalanced. Its just too easy to win and lose because its quantity over quality of units. In a 4v4 I had the best score, best kills, and I had maxed my 100 food out on Shadow Hunter, Tauren Chieftan, berserkers and shaman. It was nasty and the reason they lost was orange didnt have many necros. Well he did, but he never microed them and one tauren ended up slaying about 10 of them in one SMACK of Pulverize.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont want to try 4v4 anymore. I wonder AT 4v4 is an exception, i used to play 3v3 a year aho and made my acca from it, lol. It doesnt matter what race you are Pan, even undead that are most imbalanced will die with opponents that suck, if you're playing it for fun it is ok.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
4v4 isnt inbalanced. Its just too easy to win and lose because its quantity over quality of units. In a 4v4 I had the best score, best kills, and I had maxed my 100 food out on Shadow Hunter, Tauren Chieftan, berserkers and shaman. It was nasty and the reason they lost was orange didnt have many necros. Well he did, but he never microed them and one tauren ended up slaying about 10 of them in one SMACK of Pulverize.
Sure its imba, all you need is 4 shadow hunters or 4 NEs going with kotg and mass hunts.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Mass hunts can be stopped, did once with a 4 on 4 game. You need at least 2 or 3 players massing seige or piercing damage and tons of spell aiming and shit. Fiends and Rifles are there for a reason, learn to use them. I don't like 4v4 anymore, I just hate the chances of getting a noobie is increased, because they feel they can sit back build nothing and let the teammates do all the work.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Mass hunts can be stopped, did once with a 4 on 4 game. You need at least 2 or 3 players massing seige or piercing damage and tons of spell aiming and shit. Fiends and Rifles are there for a reason, learn to use them. I don't like 4v4 anymore, I just hate the chances of getting a noobie is increased, because they feel they can sit back build nothing and let the teammates do all the work.
Ah siege attacks

they come in tier 2, hunts come in like first 2 min of the game, with 4 hunts on each person (16 in total) they can pretty much own 2 opponents when they keep on sending them, and mix it with archers and glaives.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what is so good about acolytes? despite the fact i love getting a hero with the blight ground item and sending an acolyte or 2 with him near an opponents base and building ziggura and cryptes...
i remember some time ago a person showed a replay where he massed an army of acolytes- whats so good about them being an army?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
korn said:
what is so good about acolytes? despite the fact i love getting a hero with the blight ground item and sending an acolyte or 2 with him near an opponents base and building ziggura and cryptes...
i remember some time ago a person showed a replay where he massed an army of acolytes- whats so good about them being an army?
that was me and my aragorn in my sig, its just for fun, funny thing was that we actually won with acos.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Combine a dreadlord, a few skulls of blight, two necropolises, and a load of acolytes. Then attack a night elf that is using archers, complete doom!

If you can tech fast enough, you can get that seige, and ne seige comes at tier1. So that may help somewhat, without vorpal blades they cant really go off and hit multiple targets. Besides, most Hunt rushes I have seen have invloved 6-8 Hunts per person!

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
N_ said:
Really, NE and Orc can do well in Solo too.

You just need to micro well enough to survive.
*Chokes on his ham sandwich*

Sorry N_, but did you just say that Orc can win in solo?

Ever tried being an Orc vs UD?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
TreeFrog123 said:
4v4 never requires micro in case you haven't caught on.
Also, hoping you dont have teammates you sclouch behind just because they feel they are safe with 3 others doing all the massing for you.

N_ said:
they come in tier 2, hunts come in like first 2 min of the game, with 4 hunts on each person (16 in total) they can pretty much own 2 opponents when they keep on sending them, and mix it with archers and glaives.
One human in a hunt rush, (3rd town) managed to get about 10 rifles and 2 mortars before they hit the second town. The hunt rush was late, and my town had some units to hold off the attacks for the human to tech and get that seige. We managed to win, thank god I had a quick expo as well.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
GodHatesYou1701 said:
*Chokes on his ham sandwich*

Sorry N_, but did you just say that Orc can win in solo?

Ever tried being an Orc vs UD?
I love you too ;)

One human in a hunt rush, (3rd town) managed to get about 10 rifles and 2 mortars before they hit the second town. The hunt rush was late, and my town had some units to hold off the attacks for the human to tech and get that seige. We managed to win, thank god I had a quick expo as well.
Hunt rush isnt a rush when you have like 3 towns, Im talking about rush where its like hero rush, except you keep on sending hunts etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.