I need a warcraft 3 no-cd crack loader

bnet_lagger!

Reaction score
I need a warcraft 3 no-cd loader

See...I have a valid warcraft cd key but both my brother and I want to play at the same time. Does anyone have a no-cd loader that works? I dont care if it only works for single player.

Thank you.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
That gamecopyworld.com keeps crashing my IE before it even loads, that sucks... I'd blame microsoft before I blamed the site though. BILL GATES GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND FIX MY EXPLORER BITCH!

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Open the .nfo file in word or note pad. It has instruction in there.

Also you need WinRaR unRaR it. WinRaR has a better compression rate.

Redcloak

Member!
Reaction score
Bill Gates isn't fat, he's rather skinny actually. It's a good posibility that his body fat percentage is lower than yours ^^.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Redcloak
Bill Gates isn't fat, he's rather skinny actually. It's a good posibility that his body fat percentage is lower than yours ^^.
I didn't say he was fat... I said he had a fat ass. Of course you would know for sure whether or not he didnt. I bet you're the one who makes him microhard.

bnet_lagger!

Reaction score
WTF?!

Error Message: Cannot open Game.dll I thought this crack was supposta work. Anyone have a WORKING crack????

thankya

W

weapon_x_914

confused

Could someone tell me how to use this crack. The instruction are confusing. I have the same problem as bnet_lagger.:confused: